Vogue Russia November 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Terry Richardson

From the scan I'm taking it that the masthead is foil gold? Such a striking cover, I can't wait to see it in real.
The fifth shot of Daria's editorial is just gorgeous, she looks gorgeous. :heart:

Constance Jablonski

ph: KT Auleta

achAT-scans

Never thought I would say that, but Ranya looks SENSATIONAL! :shock: :crush:
Thank you, dear achAT :kiss:

Constance's glamorous, effortlessly sexy look matches VR's aesthetic perfectly! But oddly enough, they've made her look quite sweet and innocent in this shoot. It's a little boring, but the formula works and I quite like the styling

Hate the styling in Constance's ed.

Kind of cheap looking. Not just the styling, but the setting and photography... KT can do better. And I love Connie but this is one of her worst efforts, really. Her facial expressions o_O

Thanks for the amazing scans, achAt!

Ranya looks like an entirely different, more attractive person with eye make-up. Unbelievable.

Same here, the styling and the strong make up is not my taste at all... Thanks a lot for all your scans!!

Just picked up my copy and I can't get over how incredible the cover looks in print. The gold foil masthead and spine just totally sets it all off.

Встречи на берегах Невы, фото Алексей Колпаков /Meetings on the Neva Banks by Alexey Colpackov via journal-plaza.net

Vogue Living Cupcakes NY come to Moscow

i love the 3rd to last shot of Ranya in her editorial..the dress looks amazing and she looks like a haunting ghost..love the cover as well..the only good thing VR has done this year IMO.

Vogue Russia November 2009 HQ
ph: Alexey Kolpakov
st: Kirill Zapilihin
m: Anna Kiseleva

scanned by Stereo_Flo

Vogue Russia November 2009 HQ
ph: John Lindquist & Greta Ilieva
st: Olga Dunina
m: Malgozata & Dominica

scanned by Stereo_Flo

Vogue Russia November 2009
ph: Alexey Kolpakov