Vogue Russia November 2010 : Anja Rubik by Solve Sundsbo

Dear this aint Tatler, please act accordingly!

:rolleyes:

She looks nice, but its so damn dated, and not very Vogue...

I don't particularly dislike it but I don't find anything very appealing in it as well. I have to say that I like Anja's hair, though.

Vogue Russia November 2010 : Anja Rubik by Sølve Sundsbø
HQ

zinio.com

Review in LQ:

Anja by Sølve Sundsbø

Hilary by ?

zinio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Review in LQ:

Lisanne De Jong (?) by Sebastian Kim

? by Sebastian Kim

zinio.com

Hilary by KT Auleta
and the model on Sebastian Kim's story is Barbara Palvin :smile:

to be honest I'm very very surprised and extremely disappointed :doh: cause this is not Sølve's usual work... I don't really know what happened, but I don't recognize him at all in Anja's spread :(
Hilary's ed is very Russian Vogue, we see this kind of shot almost every month :innocent: what I like most is Barbara's story it's very original and different from what she has done in the past, cause to tell the truth sometimes I'm a little sick of her 'very angelic' face! Go Barbara :heart:

Wow, this magazine is really falling fast content wise. Just terrible.

^ I agree. All of the content looks either amateur or just plain bad.

+

Maria Kashleva by Daniil Golovkin (2 ed)

Angelika Kocheva & Anya Kazakova by Bengamin Horne

Emma McLaren (Beauty)

Dasha Malygina by Egor Zaika

Alek Alexeyeva & Georgia Frost by Linda Brownlee

:flower:

boring cover and very boring editorials = this month is a mess, and yeah the new editor in chief hasn't shown with this her best work so far...

to be honest I'm very very surprised and extremely disappointed :doh: cause this is not Sølve's usual work... I don't really know what happened, but I don't recognize him at all in Anja's spread
It's not that far removed from his other work. Just look at some of his stuff for Bazaar, beauty eds for VI or even the Dolce & Gabbana beauty campaigns.

I like the cover seeing in HQ, and issue doesn't look bad, it's just OK. I'm interested to see Barbara's & Anja's eds in real life, these are my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->