Vogue Russia November 2021 : Jill Kortleve by Sonia Szostak

She always seems to be pictured with the same hairstyle, which makes her appear less like a professional model with range, and more like someone from Instagram who has found a successful niche.

Please can we have a change of styling or a hairpiece or something else, so that I don't already know what I'm going to see before I look at any picture with her name attached to it.

Agree completely with both messages. She looks exactly the same in everything she does, like, all of her body of work could be one endless editorial, literally there is so little difference it is criminal that people carry on with it. She ain't no Mica Arganaraz or Gisele Bundchen to do the same over and over.

The lighting on both pictures is so amateur, wow. You can see the grain in the shadows, such a low quality of work. Not the film pleasant grain, a bad ISO grain.

Jill’s naturally smouldering. …And this captures none of that.

Even worse that the generic, agency digital look, the heavy-handed overlay/filter has flattened her skintone to such a harsh texture. For such imagery that are meant to convey the warmth and glow of skin— they've unintentionally produced the opposite effect by creating a flat, cold and lifeless mood LOL Shame.

This girl is a choice....until now cannot find her appeal beyond the obvious thing....but she is very limited...same on the runway... she came from ig right? i don't remember her story...

ДЖИЛЛ КОРТЛЕВ
Photography:
Sonia Szóstak
Styling: Katerina Zolototrubova
Hair: Cyril Laloue
Make-up: Dariia Day
Model: Jill Kortleve

weibo

ДЖИЛЛ КОРТЛЕВ
Photography:
Sonia Szóstak

weibo

Typical of such lessers these days— only two decent shots from the entire aimless, directionless lot. How this is an editorial, let alone the featured fashion “story”, is pathetic. Jill deserves better than this.

While I do like her, I feel like she always underperforms. The editorial is devoid of anything worth looking at.

I like what she's brought to the whole scene but for the love of god, somebody get her a wig or even a makeover.

She did more exciting spreads for Zara's online content. This is lifeless and those red furry Bottega coat thingies are hideous and need to disappear asap.

She has an alluring quality that is very underused in a lot of her work, they overplay "gamine" on her.

СЕГОДНЯ НА РАЗОГРЕВЕ (The entire editorial; hence, that 18+)
Photography: Sonia Szóstak

Vogue Russia Digital Edition

ЗАКАДРОВЫЕ ГОЛОСА
Photography:
Arseny Jabiev
Styling: Olga Dunina
Hair: Marina Roy
Make-up: Julia Tochilova
Models: Esfir @Avant, Marusia, Anastasia, Daria @Vmodels, Asya @Direct Scouting & Inaara @Vroject

ПЛОЩАДЬ ЭВОЛЮЦИИ
Photography:
Pavel Kharatyan
Styling: Svetlana Tanakina
Hair: Aida Kurbanova
Make-up: Alexey Molchanov
Model/Art Collector Dasha Zhukova

Amazed at how much I love this, what another brilliant cover from Vogue Russia! The photography is great, love the colouring, can appreciate the lack of post-production and how the first cover instantly reminded me of when Natalia Vodianova posed nude on British Vogue's June 2009 cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->