Vogue Russia October 2009 : Tori Praver by Matt Irwin

I really like it. It's kinda fun, and retro, and sexy and just not too serious.

I like the cover but not Tori on Vogue R cover ugh

just got it

borin`, lame, total waste of paper

quick review:

View from the top- 8 colored pics on white backgroung, same borin` irwin stuff with ****ed up Robins styling. story is actually about coats.

Tori Praver by Matt Irwin
styled by Simon Robins

New Madonna- 9 pics. 2 centerfold. all colored. stuff from KT which i basically hate the most. usual outdoor photosession with mad pseudo-street fashion

Bregja by Kt Auleta
styled by Simon Robins

1001 night- 10 colored pics. standart willy/ rizzo stuff on white and black background. cool dramatic make-up (very Pierrot). the most artsy editorial of all the issue and the best one. very similar to the ed in V # 60 feaut. strubegger with same casts. thanks God, without KT Grand this time- her last work for VR with Willy was total lucklaster (the one with freja)

Sigrid Agren by Willy Vanderperre
styled by Olivier Rizzo

Sunrise
- 5 centerfolds. some colored some b/w about Cirque du soleil. and an article `bout them. all pictures- behind curtains their performances

Cirque du Soleil
by Laurie Bartley
styled by Robins again

^Don't shoot me, but this actually sounds like a nice issue. Especially the inclusion of Sigrid and Bregje is nice.
Thanks for the review :flower:

Toni is such an unexpected cover choice, but I'm pleased to see her. I'm such a sucker for this type of styling.
I really like the cover, everything about it works. I'm looking forward to seeing Toni's editorial.

^Don't shoot me, but this actually sounds like a nice issue. Especially the inclusion of Sigrid and Bregje is nice.
Thanks for the review :flower:

Agree ... the review sounds great for me ... Tori, Sigrid and Bregje mmm can't wait.

good cover but she no like me

omg what a ....
you gotta be kidding me

sport ilustrating model :sick:

Tori Praver has a Vogue cover...

:shock:

Is this real life?

I've no issue with her its just that this is so unexpected and left of field given that she's only done a few things we could call "editorial" but hey I guess everyone gets their day.

okay im scanning sigrid ed

thats the cover HQ

scanned by Alien Sex Friend

^:rofl: Indeed.

Thanks for the HQ scan. I like it.

1001 night

Sigrid Agren by Willy Vandeperre
styled by Olivier Rizzo

scanned by Alien Sex Friend-please credit

thanks for scanning ASF! :flower:

as much as i adore willy endlessly, this is something i could do without :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->