Vogue Russia September 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Mert & Marcus

claudia mason? how cool!!! is she making any appearances anywhere else at the moment?

wow Claudia Mason... sounds exciting...
Natalia beautiful as always...

No surprise Natalia got his. Fabulous cover.:heart: Not huge on the eds.

So sad this Aliona's last issue. Hopefully it's a good one.

Natalia looks stunning!!!

Claudia Mason...what?????? Love her!!!!

i like the cover but i hate the photoshop

I don't like the hair and those humongous earrings, but other than that, it's good.

I totally agree. I also particularly like the the multi-colored masthead. Natalia looks wonderful!

I'm very disappointed the cover, first because of the model (such a predictable choice...), there is too way too much photoshop and the layout is very simple too..I had bigger hopes for the September issue.

I love Natalia and I think the cover is quite nice but those earrings put me off. They're just too big. Other than that, it's a really good cover.

Ooo, I like the cover - one of my favorite pictures of Natalia in recent memory!

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalia in Russian Vogue, how suprising:rolleyes:. But I must admit I really like it, she looks stunning.

No surprise Natalia is on the cover considering this is Alyona's last issue, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Agree. In any other case I would also say "boo-hoo! Vodianova! Again?", but right now I think Natalia is the perfect choice.

I knew she would get this cover, I've posted about it in Aliona's thread week ago, it was so logical.
Cover is good but those earrings are too much, btw it's shot by Mert & Marcus.

Big, round, saggy earrings are not a good look for anyone wanting to convince the world that other parts of them are perky. I know Freud probably never got around to writing anything about earrings, but that's what they say to me.

This is a perfect cover no matter what anyone says. Sleek and glamorous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->