Vogue Russia September 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Mert & Marcus

I love the colour scheme more than anything for some reason, not that Natalia isn't great.

Natalia`s eyes is an enough reason to buy this!

Oh gawd, that cover is amazing! Sophisticated, sexy, with a dash of glamour.
I'm loving the content. Especially the mix of models in this issue.

Vogue Russia September 2010
Photograpghy: Shairf Hamza
Styled by: Simon Robins
Models: Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, Dree Hemingway, Jeneil Williams, Sedene Blake, Ylonka Verheul, Coco Rocha & Patricia van der Vliet
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Source: Awake-Smile via sharif.st

Wow..love this. Kinda reminds me of a catalog, but still very very nice! Thanks for posting, gill88!

All the models look absolutely stunning in this editorial. I just love it. Thanks for posting, gill88.

The cover is a little bit fake, anyway, Natalia still looks amazing.

Mert&Marcus never go wrong. I love 'em.
Perfect cover. I'm not into Natalia, but this is beautiful. I love their work together.

got my hands on a copy today
so as i supposed Natalia ed is just a poor addition to the article about her so 3 pictures only taken by mert& marcus (2- BW, one of them- 2-paged, one- coloured (just another version of cover image- another pose) styled by Patti Wilson (they wrote her name wrong- Patty))

and another spread accompaining an article about Russian fashion designers taken by Nancho Allegre (wtf? 0_o) , styled by Olga Dunina
models are Irina Kulikova and Anna Dushina

all other we ve seen already

quite dissapointing issue for a good-bye issue, i must say

I flove this cover... yeah, the earrings are a bit much but it is still absolutely fab! :buzz:

That Sharif Hamza editorial seems kinda lifeless to me. Moreover, I think Dree looks unpleasing in every picture that she's in.

Amazing cover! and I will buy it because of Alena's last issue

The editor`s letter didn`r say anything about her leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->