Vogue Russia September 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Mert & Marcus

Bought the issue yesterday, very good and pretty fat (I'm tired of these slim magazines).

Stunning editorials! I hope the new editor-in-chief lives up to Alyona's greatness.

I feel like most of the time vogue Russia tries to do a great job, but something is missing for me...I don't know:lol:; we'll see how it looks with the new EIC.

I like Retro, and Willy has done that type of ed so many times this season, next pls :ninja:

This is such a great cover except I really don't love the big hoop earrings, they overwhelm the rest of the look

Beautiful issue! Thanks again for the posts, Stereo Flo!

:lol: Sorry to bump this back up, but I was going through this issue again and I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the article that begins at page 264 is about. It looks like it's about some sort of movie (or tv show?) set in the Soviet period (the 50s/60s from what I could tell). I was curious about what it was, but there was nothing about it in the English translation in the back.

^ It's about the Russian movie" "Spy", based on the novel by Boris Akunin "Spy Novel". The movie will be out in 2011.

Based on the novel by Boris Akunin "Spy Novel"
The book was written Akunin in 2005, and talks about the attempts of Hitler's intelligence in 1941 to persuade the Soviet Union that Germany is not going to war with the USSR. His first feature film puts a student of Vladimir Khotinenko Alexey Andrianov, who planned to present a "spy novel" as a Russian cartoon based on the symbols, images, legends of the Soviet era.

kino-teatr.ru

journal-plaza.net
edit: Our Dear Capital
ph: Alexey Kolpakov

Dolce Vita Oxana Lavrentieva

Alena D and Vladimir Posner

journal-plaza.net
No One​

edit: Giannini Freida
ph: Luca Stoppini

journal-plaza.net

Green Light by Tim Walker