Vogue Russia September 2018 : Natasha, Natalia & Irina by Giampaolo Sgura

Ivanovaju

Reaction score
38184101_392709374593958_2767087381151481856_n.jpg

instagram/voguerussia

A bit of a let-down, I hope they have 3 separate covers. And the big 20 is kinda killing the image.

Crikey, can't believe something associated with those names can turn out so bad. Also do't know what is worse, the styling (with sunglasses, why??), or the ridiculous art direction. Looks worse than a preview cover!

That Instagram photo with them in FIFA scarfs is a better cover option than this. Disappointing.

Can we please take a moment of silence to honor those awfully photoshopped sandals they're holding. Irina's left hand looks like a mush of hot dogs; looks like someone doesn't know how to use the stamp tool.

Lol what the actual F is this? The glamorous, hedonistic take on Stepford Wives during the morning after? What's the point of making them look identical? And the dress is too mediocre to be worn by three people on a cover anyway.

It looks like one of the ads they put in Charles de Gaulle airport, welcoming tourists to the fashion city of Paris. As soon as I saw the name Giampaolo Sgura, I have 90% predicted it's gonna be a flop.

Don’t hate me, but I actually love these dresses and love this shot. The layout could’ve been better though.

What a cliche, but I guess an average reader will love this. Couldn't they shoot this at the Red Square though?

What a cliche, but I guess an average reader will love this. Couldn't they shoot this at the Red Square though?

Would not that be equally cliché? But I must admit, I would have liked that.

I absolutely love this. So light, fun and breezy. Very fresh take on the whole anniversary issue. Instead of the usual stuffy covers trying to be oh-so-special, this one is a welcomed change in how carefree this one feels (even if they did try to make it special).

Another cover with Irina Shayk (and there is more covers to follow:(

I absolutely love this. So light, fun and breezy. Very fresh take on the whole anniversary issue. Instead of the usual stuffy covers trying to be oh-so-special, this one is a welcomed change in how carefree this one feels (even if they did try to make it special).

My thoughts exactly. I loved this cover at first sight for how different it is compared to what we've seen so far. A welcome change indeed. I could have done without the sunglasses though.

Yikes. 99% of Sgura's work is bad and this is no exception. That's not a cover shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->