Vogue Singapore April 2021 : Yuna by Chee Wei

Very indie-esque. I quite like it. I'm pretty sure it looks better in print with that font color.

I beg them to stop this mess. This Vogue was and still is a big mistake with a mediocre EIC. Singaporean people deserve better.

Uneventful, I'm sure I'll forget about this cover as soon as I exit this thread.
It is however a bleeding shame that Vogue already have a shaky history in Singapore, and if Norman continues with this direction they'll shut down yet again. Only this time everyone will remember why....

it is all good if the end result is a good one using unknown model/ celebrity/ fashion/ photographer.
But unfortunately, nothing here looks anything close to even mediocre, it is really just bad bad, it doesnt evoke any emotions, neither is it even pretty to look at and i certainly dont feel the `rhythm`.

it is all good if the end result is a good one using unknown model/ celebrity/ fashion/ photographer.
But unfortunately, nothing here looks anything close to even mediocre, it is really just bad bad, it doesnt evoke any emotions, neither is it even pretty to look at and i certainly dont feel the `rhythm`.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->