Vogue Spain January 2013 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Patrick Demarchelier

tentalicious

Reaction score
71770101513009584884421.jpg

[facebook/Vogue España]

If this was anyone else i would hated it, but Edita just almost saves it. Styling just trying a bit too hard.

It's not hard to take a beuatiful photo of Edita but otherwise this cover falls completely flat for me. The text especially is wayyy too much.

Without a few strands of hair across her face it would be better. Other than that it's an okay cover..

Edita again? Maryna, Edita, Malgosia, Karolina and Isabeli have gotten two Vogue Spain covers in less than two years, and Toni Garrn three. How tiring.

The cover is beyond plain and beyond demodé... Belén Antolín must be the worst stylist in the world. Rock Chic. :rolleyes:

I agree, if it was anyone other than Edita, I would've hated it but since its her I love it :P She's so damn gorgeous :wub:

Edita is beautiful and she definitely saves this cover from itself! The styling and hair is a bit much, but I do love the use of colors.

And people talk about Vogue Paris...what about the same styling in every issue with the same model?
Last isssue was amazing and I thought it was a revamp with the new font and a more expensive style but this is exacly the same what they have been doing last year even tho the image is not bad (just ultra boring and over done)

Vogue Spain is too commercial for my liking. Every month is kind of the same with the same kind of models.
I do really like Edita though, so i'm willing to like this for her.

The model does nothing for me. Other models with a more define bone structure would have been better. Besides what did they do to her eyes they look un-even 0_o

I love love love love Vogue Espana for Edita's covers !!!!!!! This is just PERFECT !!!

Feels like a MANGO Catalogue shot.
Posted via Mobile Device

We've seen this sort of styling on Edita far too many times for it to be exciting/interesting.

What a boring cover, i'm getting bored to see same models on cover, i wanna to see others models to make a perfect choice to be on the cover for this mag.

the hair is too wild Tigi ad they need to tone it down abit otherwise its a decent cover

This works only because Edita looks absolutely perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"