Vogue Spain November 2014 : Alessandra, Edita & Kati by Alexi Lubomirski

wow, vogue spain is getting better again :heart: i looove edita's

I'm probably one of Alessandra's biggest detractors, but both her covers are actually quite good!!
How would these covers work, one for subscribers? I didn't know Vogue Spain does sub covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand that alternative covers thing

So these are all newsstand covers?
This makes a total of 12 covers, it's ridiculous.

I hope they´re covers inside the magazine, like to separate editorials... cause otherwise is so messy, kinda ruins the impact of the great 3 main covers imo.

I dont understand why so many covers but I love them all. Seriously, probably the best I've seen from VS (besides that Natasha Poly cover). Girls look gorgeous, hope they come without text.

Yes all covers are inside, I am guessing they used all covers as editorials bc those we're the only photos inside the magazine. :smile:

I'm sorry for my language and I rarely say mean words but... what is this sh*t?

You have a great set of 3 covers with 3 great models that I love and instead of a multiple pages & cool studio editorial we have.... a sort of multiple covers inside.... with lines like "Tan Sexy" (Cosmopolitan much?!) JESUS! :ninja::ninja:

Who the hell thought that would make any sense.... :ninja:

What on earth is going on?? You had three girls and you made this crazy idea of covers after covers? I mean why... why???

Guys, the main editorial is inspired of Vogue Spain covers, the main cover is a fold-out with the other two covers

I'm sorry for my language and I rarely say mean words but... what is this sh*t?

You have a great set of 3 covers with 3 great models that I love and instead of a multiple pages & cool studio editorial we have.... a sort of multiple covers inside.... with lines like "Tan Sexy" (Cosmopolitan much?!) JESUS! :ninja::ninja:

Who the hell thought that would make any sense.... :ninja:

Well, its Vogue Spain after all. They couldn't just offer shots exuding substance. There just ad to be an element of tack involved!
This really is such a let-down. Even as an editorial, these 'covers' wouldn't look coherent. I really was looking forward to a basic studio shot like their last one with Karolina Kurkova.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->