Vogue Spain October 2010 : Elena Melnik by Victor Demarchelier

Looking at that, Spanish Vogue is like a girl who's been happily sitting there for ages, doing her own thing, trying not to listen while everyone tells her, "You're so boring, darling, you should get out more" - until one day, she gets fed up with the well-meaning commentary, and produces this, just to give people something different to talk about for once.

Cover is really different but very bad, fail...

Wow...what a stretch from their typical covers. I give them credit for trying something different, but it kinda looks like a supplement cover.

I like Victor Demarchelier's stuff with Vogue Spain, whoever he works with over there, they are a good team. I don't necessarily love the cover, but I feel like I am witnessing a team trying to find itself way in an interesting way.

I am disappointed, I´ve bought it thinking that the content will be better but this is almost worse:angry: undoubtedly one of the worst publications in months:ninja:

I kind of like it actually, but I would have preferred one model (the one on the right) and I don't like that her head and shoes were cut off. but for the most part I really like this. even the text isn't too overbearing

Something like this is unexpected for Vogue Spain. It looks like a supplement, but I admire them for attempting something different.
It's great to see Elena, this is her first Vogue cover, right? I'm sure this will look stunning in real, with the red foil.

Oh no.. That's his first Vogue cover?

Review anyone?

I like it a lot...
The concept is great, that reminds me Numero with Freja...!! Great change for Vogue espana.

wow....this is a cover???or a joke?

i feel like it could look much more better if model could have rock it at list a little bit....

she looks like stone there....

how it can be published.....

It's an interesting departure.

it's a good cover. it's fresh, and different. most of you don't like it because it's not a photo of a celebrity/model wearing a pretty dress in a studio, i guess.

i think it has too much text. but it's nice. i hope the editorials will be good!

^Ah I see, I was wondering why everyone doesn't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the worst Vogue Spain covers I've seen in a long time. I hope the content is better, though. Can't wait for a review!

This is actually really good. Glad Vogue Espana is changing it up. Looks like Victor has some talent of his own, too, and I admire him for taking such a bold approach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->