Vogue Taiwan February 2022 : E.so by Poyen Chen

I like the cover with the balloon, very mysterious, sinister IT vibe.

While I'm not really feel any for the other 2 covers, I always appreciated the efforts the Vogue Taiwan team put into their production for their studio covers. Nowadays magazines are so lazy with studio covers, it's always white background.

Terrible, he looks much better on his Instagram pics, which is saying a lot of the photographer's skills. I do begin to appreciate men on the covers of Vogue though, maybe it is just my tiredness of oversaturation of the magazine market speaking.

I love the creativity on these covers, great light and colors too. I don't know who he is but these are original covers, which in times like these lol it's the least we can ask for.

Seems like Taiwanese Vogue is going to be another Ukrainien/Portuguese Vogue fail. Focusing too much on making a statement while forgetting that it is a fashion magazine.

Seems like Taiwanese Vogue is going to be another Ukrainien/Portuguese Vogue fail. Focusing too much on making a statement while forgetting that it is a fashion magazine.
While the others mentioned are 100% original content, vogue taiwan its like 60%
At least the issue that i own its only 3 original eds

I love the second cover. The pop of blue?? Fantastic

Feels too similar to the previous issue to me.

Why putting a man on the cover?
He should be on GQ, thoguh i have no idea who he is.
And these covers are so ugly.

I love the statement covers and Vogue Taiwan is good at this for sure. I think the wrong thing here is the styling. It looks dull and I couldn’t associate with the rest of the page. I would expect a more free or relaxed styling referring to this mythological concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->