Vogue Thailand January 2014: Eva Herzigova by Marcin Tyszka

AnemonefisH

Reaction score
Model: Eva Herzigova
Photo: Marcin Tyszka
Style: Ekaterina Mukhina

1486842_659844224038908_316201494_n.jpg

fashionclubupdate

The text layout isssss plain ugly. HORRENDOUS!
Please fire who ever is responsible for this.. please. How long does it take for this magazine? like really.. new editor in-cheif?
God bless the team.

Anyway, Eva looks cute.

Another photoshop disaster! Poor Eva. :(

They always get the best models but for some reason their creative team ruins everything.

Eva looks nice.. I'll take this over vogue India

The layout is quite atrocious. Eva does look nice but like others have already said, her foot looks odd. Maybe it's just because of a weird position? Oh well.

Poor Eva:-((( she doesn't need such extreme photoshop... I can never understand how can they even manage to make someone so stunning look so weird... It's bloody Vogue not some low profile publication!!!

It's not only her foot. The positioning of her left leg isn't anatomically correct, either. :ninja: Nobody's torso is that low. There is no excuse for a disaster like this!

The photoshop "enhancements" here are a disaster and her facial expression is horrendous as well, however I do like the layout, it looks very Australian Vogue circa 2012

Oh... ew... Yeah !!! thanks to the smile, the cover is fresh. They make it strange but the original photo was surely cute.

Always a pleasure to see Eva on a magazine cover but this isn't exactly her finest, unless it's the LQ image which isn't doing the cover justice. It's her eyes that look rather.. strange to me. Although on second thought, Eva's ankle does look disfigured. Ugh, a total wasted opportunity.

It's not only her foot. The positioning of her left leg isn't anatomically correct, either. :ninja: Nobody's torso is that low. There is no excuse for a disaster like this!

think we should call the exorcist :lol:

Any glance at a recent candid, and you know Eva needs no digital enhancement. She's still in super-professional shape, so I don't know why anyone would put her on the cover and do this to her.

she looks good but the photoshop disaster and he pink ruin it

It's All About Eva
Model: Eva Herzigova
Photo: Marcin Tyszka
Style: Ekaterina Mukhina
Hair: Raphael Salley
Makeup: Lynsey Alexander

digital edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members