Vogue Thailand January 2021 : Kimberley Anne Woltemas by Tada Varich

Ohhhh I love this !!! GLAMOURRRRRR this is what I want to see on the cover of Vogue: powerful women, lots of bling and glam dresses, gorgeous hair and makeup, sultry attitude and powerful stare. Not any of the crap that we've seen in the last years: some ''woke'' people, some influencer, some ''values'' and all of that just to fill some quotas of gender, race, community and PC thing. VOGUE should be about beauty, high fashion and trends, it's not The New York Times meets National Geographic meets Doctor Phil. I want to see DRESSES and gorgeous women (preferably supermodels instead of actresses or singers or entertainers) who are interesting to look at and to know about. Is that too much to ask for Vogue in 2021?

Surprisingly good, not something I'd expect from Vogue Thailand at all!

Its like a modern take on Vogue covers from like 8 or 10 years ago, that personally for me I found really bad, and very outdated, but this is like an updated version without any of the negatives.

Decent, but considering what they're released for the past few months, I'll take it.

The art direction works here, but you can see that the thought process for this one was very short-sighted. Vogue Thailand, of all people, should've known that this art direction would not work for them considering how busy their covers are. That thin font with their busy covers? Good luck with that.

For those wondering why the wardrobe is not focused: Kimberly is the Thailand’s face of Cartier. Thus, this cover is basically a Cartier advertorial.

For those wondering why the wardrobe is not focused: Kimberly is the Thailand’s face of Cartier. Thus, this cover is basically a Cartier advertorial.

It's very clear with the second cover, yet despite that I still like it. More than the first one actually. Even though you can't see her neck.

Photographer: Natth Jaturapahu
Makeup: Marcelo Gutierrez
Hair: Lucas Wilson
Model: Ansley Gulielmi

1441389-800w.jpg
1441485-800w.jpg
1441484-800w.jpg
1441486-800w.jpg
models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads