Vogue Thailand July 2016 : Rosie Huntington-Whitley by Russell James

You know what you're going to get with a cover shot of Rosie. She's her own brand, and changing the look would be like altering the ingredients in a packet of top-selling - and bland - biscuits. You don't want to scare the consumers with something unexpected.

Nonetheless, it's a very pretty cover. I just wish her lipstick didn't match the masthead and her dress.

I thought I was in a Vogue Australia thread

The dress looks nice, that's about it for me. I don't think the choker and glossy lips was a good idea. Quite remarkable how she's manged to brand herself in the fickle post-Gisele fashion era.

Relieved she's not covering a British title again.

AND YET AGAIN Another Vogue job by Russell James that is BAD BAD BAD !!! The other times forum members talked about it we agreed: he is a fantastic commercial/beachy/sexy photographer but for HIGH FASHION he is no good. The cropping, the posing, the lighting, the retouching it´s ALL WRONG ! Rosie keeps it real lol... versus Rosie keeps doing the same pose and face over and over again. NEXT! As for the styling, it´s not even amateur level, it´s worse.

Awfulll cover

I hate when they photoshop beautiful women ..it makes the pictures almost always look ugly & cheap

I don't hate it, think it's a nice use of Gucci and all the elements seem to complement each other. My only complaint is Rosie tilting her head, just wish the shot would've been a one with her chin down. Yeah, must admit, the airbrushing around Rosie's eyes is pretty evident here too. A shame but I do look forward to seeing the rest!

That pose and violet everywhere doesn't convince me.

Not a bad cover. The colors are nice, although a bit too much lavender and Rosie's awkward head tilt.

I find Vogue Thailand really bland. The contents they deliver are often not exciting, but not entirely bad. No news and sometimes a little dated and commercial, but if this speaks to the Thai audience, then..

Rosie looks awful on the cover. The styling is horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->