Vogue Turkey December 2016 : Lineisy Montero by Katja Rahlwes

Oxymore

Reaction score
[

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the styling, color scheme & layout but her expression annoys me for some reason, makes me want to slap the pretentious smirk off her face :lol:

I like the styling, color scheme & layout but her expression annoys me for some reason, makes me want to slap the pretentious smirk off her face :lol:

:lol: Please don't, she's got only one expression as it is.

This is Lineisy's first Vogue cover, and while I'm glad for her, her print presence is still positively unremarkable. It may as well be a mannequin we see here.

There's a reason this girl is never on Vogue covers and this cover explains it. She looks ill.

Love it!! this looks very Vogue Paris, chic and decadent yet simple.

I like Lineisy and I'm really happy she finally got her first cover but I always felt like she was bit too shy in front the camera and doesn't dare to be herself completely. Maybe it's because she did so many shows where they tell her not to smile and just blend in.
I'm curious to see how many covers she's gonna get in 2017.

She always looks bored/uninterested & there is never emotion in her eyes

I thought it was a reprint!! I promise I already saw this photo from her..

Love it!! this looks very Vogue Paris, chic and decadent yet simple.

That was my initial thought. I really like it.
Congratz to Lineisy for her first Vogue cover, great way to end up this year :smile:

I hate everything about this cover. What a cheap and amateur Vogue Paris wanna-be. There is not one redeeming quality here.

I like her, but this is terrible.

The wonky eye tho...

There is nothing interesting here...

I'm happy to see queen of the catwalk on the Vogue cover!

Like most of the models these days, Lineisy is very one-note in print. I wish she was doing more than just starring at the camera, because this looks like a backstage picture. It's still a good cover thanks to the styling and layout. Congrats on her first Vogue cover!

Lineisy might not be the best model out there, but this is a lovely cover and the festive mood makes it perfect for December. I'm sure she will improve in print because she is very hard-working. Congratulations on her first Vogue cover! Hopefully she will get better and better and find her way to many others Vogue covers, because her face is gorgeous!

The spider on her chest is outshining her but I'm still proud to see her on Vogue. She deserves it! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"