Vogue Turkey July 2018 : Cindy Crawford by Miguel Reveriego

i do think she is capable to do HF, problem is hair,makeup, styling...retouch...and maybe bad direction....models are not magicians, they need good support team and this is so amateur, not sure what they aiming for with this cover...

Most likely the only bad Vogue cover that Cindy has ever had I wonder where she plans to keep this among her hundreds, most likely at the bottom. Love the ed
Thos saying that she's riding on the fam eof her daughter must be joking, she's a brand name by herself not some B lister struggling to be featured in some outfit of the day feature. With a good team she still delivers better work than many of todays snoozefest models as seen here for Baazar Russia and

Cindy-Crawford-H-Bazaar-Russia-10.jpg
Cindy-Crawford-H-Bazaar-Russia-05.jpg

bp.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
She was a brand in the 90s. And she went silent for years just like many other models from the 90s. She officially quit full-time modeling in 2000. She came back and started appearing everywhere again with her daughter and family in 2016. It was a traditional comeback. She did very few modeling jobs during those 16 years. It's not like she's Carolyn Murphy or Kate Moss or Naomi who have been doing this nonstop for decades. And neither is she Kristen McMenamy that goes away for a decade and comes back looking flawless and completely reinvented (and also with a model daughter from which she always distanced in order for her to grow out of her shadow).

I'm just saying that maybe she should slow down a bit. She and her daughter have been everyone and people are growing of a bit tired of it. Maybe it would be wiser for her to be more selective with the jobs she agrees to do.

Okay... can we now get the edits with Helena, Claudia and Irina. I won’t say much about Cindy but I think people have been a little unfair to her. Why should she go away or slow down if she is getting work? We are still a minority of fashion obssessed people. I don’t think people put things under such tight microscopic observation in general. She worked hard and earned her place. If you hate the cover that’s fine but what gives us right to tell someone to stop or slow down... anywaaaay... Let’s chill a bit. And I said, I would not say much:-)

What's up with Miguel Reveriego lately? He used to produce some fantastic work for the likes of Vogue Spain and various other magazines! First we get those unflattering covers of Vogue Arabia with Ashley Graham and Paloma Elsesser - and now this monstrosity with Cindy Crawford!

What's up with Miguel Reveriego lately? He used to produce some fantastic work for the likes of Vogue Spain and various other magazines! First we get those unflattering covers of Vogue Arabia with Ashley Graham and Paloma Elsesser - and now this monstrosity with Cindy Crawford!

How come it got approved as a cover, I'll never know.

Looks like one of those selfies that you thought were going to be cute but you delete it as soon as you see it.

How come it got approved as a cover, I'll never know.

Looks like one of those selfies that you thought were going to be cute but you delete it as soon as you see it.

I can't believe how some people talk down about Cindy Crawford's modeling career over one bad cover. She was not just a commercial model ala Heidi/Tyra. She's had one of the most successful fashion careers of all time. Sure she wasn't the go to runway or campaign girl but editorially and cover wise, she was always a star.

I can't believe how some people talk down about Cindy Crawford's modeling career over one bad cover. She was not just a commercial model ala Heidi/Tyra. She's had one of the most successful fashion careers of all time. Sure she wasn't the go to runway or campaign girl but editorially and cover wise, she was always a star.

This! Cindy made the supermodel era happen. People tend to forget just how big she was in the 90’s. Yeah there’s some added interest now because of Kaia but Kaia is only interesting because she’s Cindy’s daughter/look a like. It’s all one big nepotism clusterf*ck.

Kaia would be nowhere if she wasn’t Cindy’s daughter. Not with those eyes. Naomi voice*

This! Cindy made the supermodel era happen. People tend to forget just how big she was in the 90’s. Yeah there’s some added interest now because of Kaia but Kaia is only interesting because she’s Cindy’s daughter/look a like. It’s all one big nepotism clusterf*ck.

Kaia would be nowhere if she wasn’t Cindy’s daughter. Not with those eyes. Naomi voice*

Honestly, Cindy was missing from the fashion scene for about a good decade. Her and Claudia never got the same recognition in the past decade that Linda/Naomi/Christy and so I'm totally here for a resurgence in her career. Sometimes I feel as though she's faded a bit, but she IMO was the quintessential SUPERMODEL and one cover does not erase her history.

This video alone should remind everyone of why Cindy was one of the greatest of all times:

Honestly, Cindy was missing from the fashion scene for about a good decade. Her and Claudia never got the same recognition in the past decade that Linda/Naomi/Christy and so I'm totally here for a resurgence in her career. Sometimes I feel as though she's faded a bit, but she IMO was the quintessential SUPERMODEL and one cover does not erase her history.

This video alone should remind everyone of why Cindy was one of the greatest of all times:

Honestly, Cindy was missing from the fashion scene for about a good decade. Her and Claudia never got the same recognition in the past decade that Linda/Naomi/Christy and so I'm totally here for a resurgence in her career.

Oh, no no. Don't bracket Claudia with Cindy. She's been doing fine. She had Karl and Testino for a good decade recently, and if push came to shove, there was always Vogue Germany who recently celebrated her anniversary with a cover. Also that was at a time when nobody bothered much with Christy like they're doing now.

Cindy however had an almost nonexistent HF presence for the past 18 years, punctuated only with random covers like Elle Canada, Vogue Mexico etc. The tide only turned because of Kaia. Claudia does not need to push her children on a runway to book a cover.

Honestly, Cindy was missing from the fashion scene for about a good decade. Her and Claudia never got the same recognition in the past decade that Linda/Naomi/Christy and so I'm totally here for a resurgence in her career.

Oh, no no. Don't bracket Claudia with Cindy. She's been doing fine. She had Karl and Testino for a good decade recently, and if push came to shove, there was always Vogue Germany who recently celebrated her anniversary with a cover. Also that was at a time when nobody bothered much with Christy like they're doing now.

Cindy however had an almost nonexistent HF presence for the past 18 years, punctuated only with random covers like Elle Canada, Vogue Mexico etc. The tide only turned because of Kaia. Claudia does not need to push her children on a runway to book a cover.

So much wrong about this cover.

So much wrong about this cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->