Vogue Turkey March 2010 : Jessica Stam by Patrick Demarchelier

what a soft and pretty cover! this is a good start for Vogue Turkey :flower:

i love this cover, i think its brilliant
no stories or eds

Stammy on the first Vouge Turkey cover! ^_^ Lucky her, and I love this cover, it's simple but beautiful.

the stam!!!! I love this cover although I wish they changed the color of the masthead.

Finally no reprint nor Isabeli :wink:
Well, I have to admit I simply love it. It`s a mere shot, but it totally works for me, which is unexpected since I usually don`t like any form of studio shots.

I like this cover, the photo is great, and Jessica is always beautiful !

This cover is so amazingly beautiful! What a great start for Vogue Turkey! Can't wait to hear about content. I hope it matches the cover.

Beautiful, fresh start. I'm so glad they went for the text-free option, it always like the covers looking clean.

i'm seriously desperate to see what's inside ...

why is there NO images ?

I thought they spread some public parks with that ?

for now they launched just 1000 copies limited edition, for editors and small public in Istanbul.
i don't know the official release date for newsstands. we'll see.
just 3 pics i found :flower:

486a22c46b126b7e1447cp1.jpg

45e8b057c816b7442gujvgi.jpg

d347c13478bf8593axh5xl.jpg

howdjuwearit.onsugar

^ Love the preview! Thanks for uploading

^Me too! Love Heather's ed. Thanks for sharing the previews greyeyes! :flower:

for now they launched just 1000 copies limited edition, for editors and small public in Istanbul.
oo-kk ...

i thought it was a public release ...

thanks, dear

2uomh6f.jpg

fk8ttz.jpg

2evdoh2.jpg

6rngbk.jpg

1z14bv6.jpg

2zqsacg.jpg

aynaayna.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I will come up with more photos from the magazine. I got it today and i am so excited to have Vogue Turkey :clap:
I liked the cover actually. It's the first issue and i understand how they didn't want to make the first presentation so full of writings all around the cover. A simple "TURKİYE" definitely got me :crush:

Sorry i don't have a scanner so i won't be the one who shares the HQs with you. I will take the photos with my blackberry but i have to read everything written in the mag first :D

Maden Devri

Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Mary Fellows
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-up: Makky@Streeters
Model: Jessica Stam

photos taken by me

Last edited by a moderator:
^:woot::heart: Love the last shot! Thanks larien! :flower: Stammy looks so chic in this ed. The styling is great. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->