Vogue Turkey May 2017 : Grace Hartzel by Katja Rahlwes

Nope.

Disaster of a magazine

what even is this? This isn't worthy of an outtake, let alone a cover.

Terrible!! It seems Vogue Turkey is back to their old tricks. Grace looks awful, and what's with that scowl??
She should've maintained that short cut...

This girl is so nothing but in an obnoxious way. I actually quite liked her in her Saint Laurent ads from 2014, and then hell broke loose trying to live up to whatever Hedi made her believe trying to market her as a groupie and confirming that by dating a musician from a mediocre band. And the result is this.. pushing herself too hard into having some quirky/edgy personality and giving us pouty midwestern emo boy circa the dawn of myspace over and over...

I'm so tired of this girl. Why she keeps getting Vogue covers?
This is so bad...

It looks cramped. As if she was standing in a box. Very uncomfortable to look at.

How do you even manage to make a cover with Grace look this unappealing? She's stunning.

I guess i'm in the minority because i actually like this cover.

Cover story

Vogue Turkey may 17 digital edition

I wish they did a summer in the city kind of thing. When its spring and summer editions I need color, tan, prints, editorial captured fx in the city or on a vacay. indoors editorials are not my thing. white is amazing for spring (not talking black and white just white). but not for this season (SS17). not for this cover. not with this cover model. I miss their old editorials like they did fx in çeşme alacatı. they can also use any city from Istanbul to LA to Bodrum (town). recently all brands are doing LA editorials- LA is so very selling right now. Vogue US did Selena cover with Malibu backround. why not?

This is a filler editorial for some global Glamour issue trying to be edgy! So now that Richardson sort of moved away from his glossy flash-style photography, so did Katja. Unbelievable.

Agree with Glamrockgal, this magazine is a far cry from what they were when they started. I recently bought the June 2010 back issue on Ebay (since I'm saving all they money I'd normally spend on VI!), and was surprised at the sheer amount of good photography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->