Vogue Turkey November 2018 : Grace Elizabeth by An Le

It looks like someone's pulled back a shroud to reveal an unnaturally beautiful woman. Rise and shine, it's time to come back to life.

Definitely getting living corpse vibes from this as well. But the edit should be good. Her face is just so perfect for beauty shots. You don't need ginmicks or whatnot with Grace.

Grace can do no wrong indeed, and she's delivered such a gorgeous and commanding cover shot for Vogue Turkey here.

At first I did think it was Gigi Hadid on the cover, they look very similar here and it is a total shame about the messy art direction but there really is no getting away from the fact just how beautiful Grace is. :heart:

It's just too close. I feel uncomfortable looking at this. It's dead and it's voyeuristic. Grace deserved better.

she looks like a pretty and sophisticated Gigi Hadid.

Never dissapointed of her. Except that terrible Vogue Mexico cover... but I blame the magazine.

I saw it on the newsstands in Turkiye but I kinda ended up not buy it. Why face zoom cover? if she only had a great styled look as cover. disappointed.

Not sure about the angle on the cover but I did like the edits

Fabulous edit, like something Vogue Paris would put out in the 70s

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->