Vogue Turkey October 2018 : Irina Shayk by Cuneyt Akeroglu

That head tilt is her favorite pose. And while I admit she looks beautiful how is it possible that she books so many covers?!

Irina Shayk and most of the Instagirls are proof that having a pretty face doesn't cut it in the fashion industry. Don't think I've ever seen a vaguely interesting cover of hers which wasn't shot by M&M. Makes me question her skills as a model, if she has any.

Nothing works here, not the textures (that cheap looking trench collar), colours or angle.

Well, you can certainly question her modelling skills, but she's really good at her job. She gets hired repeatedly, with the sort of long-term contracts that could only be bettered by fronting for someone like Estee Lauder.

she can tilt her head all the times she wants cause it works, I'm just here thinking ok, I see her pores but who cares when she's so pretty..

Irina is breathtakingly beautiful with a 'bare' face. And she has really gorgeous eyes.
The colours of the cover work great for fall.

She has pleasantly surprised me, she came out as a major boobs and t*ts girl with Sports Illustrated but really dived into HF and continues to balance both out. She's stunning.

Honestly disagree with some of the people in her. I think its fine and it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->