Vogue Turkey October 2020 : Luna Bijl by Emre Guven

it’s cute, Luna is one of the best working models currently so she’s giving a good pose as per usual but there’s something off and that huge slightly blurred platform shoe does not seem to help.

There’s no way a model as genuinely good as her would could only deliver that. There has got to be better shots than this. Vogue Turkey continues to show their lack of finesse.

I'm not sure what the point of this cover is. I'll maybe buy it because its Luna but I don't know about this one.

Luna's razor sharp cheekbones will look good no matter how you photograph her. Thankfully all the attention goes straight to her face because everything else is a mess!

This looks like one of those empty-headed rich th*ts is about to go party, get drunk and hit on guys.

The make-up is hideous, the pose is awkard and that type...Poor Luna looks like she sprained her ankle trying to outjump Caroline Trentini.

Comparing to their last month's cover with Hana Jirickova, this one scores a zero, although the cover would have been more than okay if Luna was more zoomed in.

This only works because she's one of the best print models. I also like the gold against the dull background as well as the platform shoe in the frame. For some strange reason even the white works when all the elements are combined. Looks like a vintage shot from the 70s

The editorial is a little one tone apart from the shot in the pink dress fortunately she knows how to save even the most basic shoot.

Honestly Luna is the only good aspect of this shoot. Everything else sucks lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"