UK Vogue April 2006 : Rachel Weisz by Regan Cameron

It should be out, really soon right?
I haven't got my subscription copy yet.

I seriously hope it's a model, the most recent cover with Kate Moss was dissapointing, and don't get me started on the Sienna cover.

i totally know how you feel. Vogue covers is for models not celebs.Im so over them two, theyre practically the same person. i thought it would be here by now! where is it! I need my fix! Instyle and Glamour are already out - usually its out before them two

But out of UK Glamour, Vogue or Elle (or which other fashion-y ones you can think of), which is your favourite? IMO Elle and Glamour are good for cheap/lower budget fashion fixes, whereas Vogue is more for the styling and shoots etc.

I really dislike Glamour. I don't particually like the articles, or the way adverts for companies are made to look like an editorial.

I really like Elle for reading, but the editorials are usually boring. The past two covers (Madonna and Scarlett) were terrible!
Vogue's been really good recently with their articles and editorials, so Vogue is my favourite right now.
Actually, Grazia is my guilty pleasure.:ninja:

Grazia actually has a seriously decent fashion editor. I find that most of their ed's and shopping picks are right on.

Ooo, will have to check Grazia out. I never really took them seriously because I thought they'd just be another celeb/soap star/Kerry Katona gossip magazine with some cheap and bad finds, but I stand corrected :blush:

This is weird, it's the 7th day of the month today and I still haven't received my subscription copy. :huh: I'm guessing it could be because February was only 28 days. Maybe? :P

I have no idea. All i know is that ive already read Instyle, Glamor and Elle, and Im waiting for the most important one still!

Vogue UK Abr 2006 Cover : Rachel Weisz

87_1_b.JPG

* Rachel Weisz - cover star. The Oscar and BAFTA winner is interviewed and photographed (before her pregnancy) over 8 pages. PLUS there is a separate one page Style File where Rachel talks about her essentials for stylish living (where she talks about an Ossie Clark & Celia Birtwell dress and more).

* Gemma Ward - models in Good Sport; a 12 page fashion editorial shot by Mario Testino. Also in The Shining; 70s deco inspired lace, by Horst Diekgerdes, 10 pages.

* Loulou de la Falaise - two page feature about her new limited edition bag for Guerlain. Includes 2 photos of Lou Lou.
* Matthew Williamson - 24 Hours in the life of the designer. Full page with photo.

Source :Ebay

It's a really good issue, the Gemma editorial is gorgeous!

The Shining, is also a nice editorial with Sasha, and a simple one with Natasha Poly featuring all the new seasons shapes in skirts.

NOOOOO A CELEBRITY! Though it is Rachel Weisz, which I can take.The cover is pretty.

Doesn't sound like a very interesting issue though...And what's that thing about Billie Piper,why is she in it? Isn't she some kind of an one-hit-wonder singer? Or am I confusing her with somebody else?

WhiteLinen said:
NOOOOO A CELEBRITY! Though it is Rachel Weisz, which I can take.The cover is pretty.

Doesn't sound like a very interesting issue though...And what's that thing about Billie Piper,why is she in it? Isn't she some kind of an one-hit-wonder singer? Or am I confusing her with somebody else?

She's an actress now. A successful one too, she's in the new Doctor Who.

And I dont particularly like Rachel, most actresses bore me, but it's a pretty cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->