UK Vogue April 2006 : Rachel Weisz by Regan Cameron

Nice!! I love Rachel!! The latest issue of UK Vogue always seem to come out just as I finally get my hands on the previous issue... Has anyone in North America subscribed to UK Vogue? And if so do you get it pretty much when it comes out or do you still have to wait a few weeks after its release in the UK?

Jeeh Gemma!

Can someone scan the gemma pics please? am so curious!

L.A.Gant said:
And if so do you get it pretty much when it comes out or do you still have to wait a few weeks after its release in the UK?
And normally within one month or hopefully...? :wink:

UK Vogue April 2006 {{Larger Image}}

uk2006044so.jpg

^Love the cover, great timing too. I find it a shame that UK Vogue do editorials with Saha and Gemma when they, particularly Gemma are in US Vogue so often

caro_love said:
Jeeh Gemma!

Can someone scan the gemma pics please? am so curious!

Have scanned the Testino photoshoot with Gemma.... have posted them in the Gemma Ward thread. :flower:

I really like Rachel Weisz and its always nice when they put someone like her on the cover.Susie buble i love your blog its great you got yourself a new fan!

Does anyone have scans of the Loulou article? I'm a big fan, if anyone could scan please I would appreciate it.

susie_bubble said:
Have scanned the Testino photoshoot with Gemma.... have posted them in the Gemma Ward thread. :flower:

Thansk a lot!^_^ I love them! Can't wait to get a copy

Rachel looks good on the cover but I'm sick of actresses being on the cover.

The orange is garish.

x-j

I like the cover. I'm sick of seeing actresses on magazine covers BUT I love Rachel Weisz sooo it's totally fine by me :blush:

I bought it today, I like the cover, but it took me about 5 minutes to find it because it didnt stand out from the others...

nextnewface said:
I like the cover. I'm sick of seeing actresses on magazine covers BUT I love Rachel Weisz sooo it's totally fine by me :blush:

This is definitely an exception!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

yep, its definitely in all the uk stores now...... I am seeing it everywhere now I can memorise the cover :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->