Vogue Ukraine March 2021 : Zso Varju by Johnny Kangasniemi

The cover does not match the quality of the editorial which is far more interesting and dynamic...wish they used one the action shots as a cover instead!

I wish they'd had gotten a different model but I kind of like the cover. Looks both retro and futuristic at once.

Pretty decent! One of the better creativity covers. However, the cover didn’t capture the energy of the editorial.

Strangely enough, I like it! There's a Japanese feel with the rising sun, and she's got a stunning walk.

The issue looks promising! I LOVE the cover editorial so much.

I don't know who this girl is but the styling and concept idea behind the cover is super cool ! Love to see INTERESTING ideas on covers once again lol it's ''just'' been a decade of crap therefore when someone dares to do something fun and visually pleasing I meannnn: take my wallet :rofl:!

not crazy about the cover as it lacks some energy but the editorial looks great!

indeed Nick Knight for Dior as a memory but good nevertheless.

I am giant sucker for the synthwave theme. I do wish they could have done a little more with the cover though. They should blended her in with the background more, also she lacks a bit of energy. The editorial is great however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"