Vogue Ukraine October 2020 : Anouck Lepere by Paul Kooiker

I adore Anouck, always have and always will but... awful cover, she couldn't look more haggard...however I have hopes for the ed.

I got high hope seeing the thread title. But this is extremely disappointing. It’s actually downright ugly. Her neck looks unnaturally long.

I adore Anouck, always have and always will

me too :heart::heart:, I'm not even going to get into how horrid the entire cover is but why would you mess with your eyebrows at this point?! they were 100% fine (judging by her ig) before the shoot, it's like she got overly excited about landing a Vogue cover and went for an extreme lift.. I just don't get it.

I'm happy to see her, hopefully this means better stories on the way..

What a massive disappointment! I was so happy to see her name in the thread title, but the cover is dreadful. Whoever was in charge of the lighting should be fired effective immediately, along with the rest of the team. And vamp? I'm sorry, but this just looks like a cheap p*rno with that cheap bra and ugly necklace. Shana Zadrick was vamp. This sure is not.

See, this is the difference between Vogue Paris doing tacky and those other editions doing the same thing. When Paris does it, it looks chic and fashion. Ukraine just did it cheap and ugly. It takes a bold team to pull off something like that and they obviously didn't have it here.

Barely recognized her. Nothing works here. The pink, font, outfit, her expression. Just throw it all away.

I immediately gasped when I saw the cover. Is this for real?
This magazine used to produce groundbreaking covers.
I'm hoping for a redemption next month.

I don't get the styling, which looks to me like a teen trying to be edgy for her prom.
And of course the flash is almost blinding, probably to disguise her age. If they wanted a younger model for this why not just book her instead?

Magazines must be out of practice to get the vamp so wrong. Within a wide range, age is no barrier to being one, and its expression can range from aggressive sexuality to film noir mystery. And vamp is often never far from camp – you can do it ironically yet still retain all the elements that make it worth looking at.

Look at this example - she is unmoved by your presence and heedless of your advice:

Vogue Italia Aug 1994
(Burbuja8910’s tfs post from LylaScans)

What is happening to this magazine? Used to be a highlight of every month. :(

It looks like an album cover by a 90's rock band. A waste of Anouck if you ask me.

Looks like she shunned away from the photographers stank breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->