Vogue Ukraine September 2016 : Lily Sumner by Baud Postma

Ouch this is bad... maybe it could have worked better with another model, I don't know...
Also I hate this background, it looks like the one used at school for the yearbook picture.

Cue to the passive-aggressive VI comparisons! :lol:

Woah, I'm intrigued! Easily the best September cover after UK Vogue, must have this solely for the cover. The muted, icy backdrop really amplifies that Prada look, in fact, it's the first time I'm taken by the collection. And her expression is perfect. I can picture Tilda Swinton in this.

The photography looks very Roversi to me. Also, I can't help but love any cover featuring this Prada collection!

That's a No from me. I pretty much hate everything about it. It does stand out though.

What is this? Her shoulders, neck, head and face are disappearing into the background. At most this is an image from an editorial, but certainly not cover-worthy.

I like this and, yes, very Italian Vogue

Lily Sumner so much stronger than the Instagram Girlzzz seen everywhere else

But a strange September cover.....

Cue to the passive-aggressive VI comparisons! :lol:

:lol:
nah, I LOVE that they copy VI. Sometimes their covers are better than actual Vogue Italia´s imo.

I´m not sure what´s going on with the head, that´s the only thing I don´t like about the styling. Also, the background seems too much like they were going with Prada ad concept. But overall, I like it and want to see more :smile:

Main ed

Ph: Baud Postma
St: Raphael Hirsch

Next Management Blog

This looks like an early 2000s Vogue Russia cover, imo... not VI at all (unless people are thinking of Paolo Roversi's couture supplements...).

Tough translating the title of that edit.. I got 'who', then 'return' at the start. And that's when I select Russian
What does it really mean?

Love the editorial!! It's not quite Roversi, there's more play with light here which look pleasing on the eye. Essentially the 4th shot would've made a better cover, but overall I'm pleased.

Thanks for posting, Ivano! :smile:

Love the editorial!! It's not quite Roversi, there's more play with light here which look pleasing on the eye. Essentially the 4th shot would've made a better cover, but overall I'm pleased.

Thanks for posting, Ivano! :smile:

Thank you Benn! :flower:

Thanks:P it's a strong shoot--wouldn't even need it..I expected something strange to be honest =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->