US Vogue October 2007 : Charlize Theron by Mario Testino

kissmesweet

Reaction score
I saw it yesterday in the bookstores, but I figured that someone already saw it... Apparently not.

It's Charlize Theron, looking gorgeous... however boring the cover is. Very Ralph Lauren -like. Her ed is quite lovely though. By Mario Testino, I think.

There's an ed with Raquel Zimmerman with haute couture and very creepy hair. I forgot the photographer.
And there's also an ed with Sasha Pivovarova and Caroline Trentini. Plain backdrop and creepy expressions. :rolleyes: What else is new? I also forgot the photographer. I'm really sorry, but I think that it maybe David Sims.

And at the end, there is that 'Index' Page with Chanel Iman, Doutzen Kroes and a few other models.

:doh: I'm sorry that I don't have an image yet...

:flower:

^thank you for info, anyway! hopefully we get cover soon.

You're welcome. :winkiss:

But the editorial work of Vogue US is going downhill. :(

I can't wait to see it!

Charlize! :woot: Glad that there's also Raquel!

Thanks for delivering this news, kissmesweet!

damn it wanted to see Gisele!! so it's ANOTHER ACTRESS

still better than Sienna, anytime

I saw it yesterday in the bookstores, but I figured that someone already saw it... Apparently not.

It's Charlize Theron, looking gorgeous... however boring the cover is. Very Ralph Lauren -like. Her ed is quite lovely though. By Mario Testino, I think.

There's an ed with Raquel Zimmerman with haute couture and very creepy hair. I forgot the photographer.
And there's also an ed with Sasha Pivovarova and Caroline Trentini. Plain backdrop and creepy expressions. :rolleyes: What else is new? I also forgot the photographer. I'm really sorry, but I think that it maybe David Sims.

And at the end, there is that 'Index' Page with Chanel Iman, Doutzen Kroes and a few other models.

:doh: I'm sorry that I don't have an image yet...

:flower:

and of course it's Caroline T. again!! should i laugh or cry now??:shock::lol:

^ Well I'm crying.

Well I'm happy it's not Sienna/Nicole Kidman/Keira Knightley.
I love Charlize :D

You guys are welcome. :flower: I just wish that I bought it already, since I thought that someone must have got it before me. :rofl:

Sheesh, magazines in Hong Kong are freakishly fast. :ninja:

and of course it's Caroline T. again!! should i laugh or cry now??:shock::lol:
Cry and then send other models' polaroids and stuff it in Anna's face. :innocent:

Caroline T. and Vogue US is a real tragedy. How boring can a magazine get before people stop buying it?

it is good to see doutzen has become a regluar face in US vogue ~~~~~

Well, I'd like to see the cover. Us Vogue is not for me... but, it's still US Vogue, right?

Vogue US October 2007 Cover

yohan.co.jp

Attachments

• Vogue US 1007 Charlize T.jpg
    Vogue US 1007 Charlize T.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 104
Boring cover - but she looks gorgeous.
Editorial work - Carol, Sasha and Raquel? Yawn.

theres no point in mocking this issue because everybody knows what a joke Vogue has become.

Caroline Trentini AGAIN?!?!?! Seriously, is Anna Wintour EVER going to be exciting?!

Vogue US covers can't get any more boring.
You get a great cover model, Charlize Theron, yet she still makes it look boring.

Charlize looks amazing (as usual) but the cover looks boring (as usual)!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"