Vs Fall/Winter 2010 : Naomi Campbell, Eva Mendes, Christina Ricci & Rachel Weisz

honeycombchild

Reaction score

magazinecafe.co.uk

Been out a while here, but still not bought a copy yet as all I've been able to find are Naomi covers. Rachel's is the best, so holding out for that.

Oh I've been hanging out to see Rachel's cover. Love her!

I'm not a fan of Naomi usually but this is hot !

Reminds me of the Calvin Klein S/S 10 Campaign.

moreck2.jpg

image by Ed.. from
CK Underwear S/S 10 Campaign thread.

I love it <3 Excited to see the other covers!!

I literally cannot find the other covers anywhere. Everywhere I go it's all just Naomi's cover!

That's an awful photo of Naomi. I can understand people would want to photograph her in a new way but this is a wrong way!

Yes. Although the images don't have the red on like they will on the actual cover.

^ Thanks. How odd that they're not out.
What was/is the official on sale date?

No idea, but it's been around for well over a week, and every location only has Naomi's.

Not a good shot of Naomi. Looking forward for Christina's cover.

I'm looking forward to Rachel's cover but I know my newsstand will probably only get Naomi's, which is a shame.

Rachel's cover looks great, and her editorial inside has a very sort of... Indian feel? She has head dresses on and gold chains across her face etc.

Rachel's cover looks great, and her editorial inside has a very sort of... Indian feel? She has head dresses on and gold chains across her face etc.

Tribal?
Sounds amazing. I'm so in love with her face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->