Vs Fall/Winter 2010 : Naomi Campbell, Eva Mendes, Christina Ricci & Rachel Weisz

63068495.jpg
20807273.jpg

75965266.jpg
54368533.jpg

[via vsmagazinelive.com]

ferry coal has already posted a bigger version of Naomi's cover and a preview of her ed. Go here :flower:

Christina's cover has to be my favorite. She has this sweet, almost sinister innocence in her stare. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Rachel's, but I still cannot locate anything other than Naomi's. It's like some conspiracy by her people to ensure we know she can actually still model or something.

Rachel! :woot: Stunning.
I really hope I can find a copy of her cover somewhere....i'll be devastated if I miss out on this!

Loving Rachel and Christina's covers!

Vs Fall-winter 2010 : Naomi Campbell

vsmagazinelive.com

Eva Mendes by Ellen Von Unwerth

*vsmagazinelive.com

eva's spread looks fantastic! she loves to offend people, it seems. everyone at the dailymail at least.

Eva's ed is amazing! I'm seriously loving her lately. She may not have projects to promote majority of the time, but at least she's worthy of being featured!
In saying that I think Last Night comes out soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so disappointed in Rachel Weisz's cover. She's so gorgeous but she looks sleepy in this shot. I'm not too keen on Eva's editorial either.

Radiant
Rachel Weisz by Eric Guillemain

fashiongonerogue

I'm a bit disappointed with Rachel Weisz editorial. They could and should have done something much better with such a beautiful woman.

Rie Rasmussen by Francesco Carrozzini

fashiongonerogue

Has anyone found any other cover yet?

I've looked everywhere and it would seem only Naomi's is for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->