Vs. Magazine F/W 09.10 : Drew Barrymore / Juliette Lewis

tarsha

Reaction score
There are two covers.

posted by Fontastic in Cover Rumour Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there are more covers (the S/S 2009 issue had four). But I only received two emails from them so I only have these two that were attached as their signature...

Juliette Lewis makes me shutter and usually avoid Drew Barrymore except for Grey Gardens...

I like Drew there, loved the style of the cover. And Juliette, well :ninja:
Thanks for posting

I don't mind Drew's cover - wonder who's on the other two?

There's something so 90s teen movie about Drew Barrymore and Juliette Lewis together. Now just add Winona Ryder and Samantha Mathis and we're ready to go.

I love Drew Barrymore. She looks so edgy on the cover.

^Every shop I've been to only has the Eva cover, yet there's no mention of it on the site, weird.

This is the masthead of the edition on stands here. Juliette, Drew, and Ellen Page by Ellen von Unwerth. I'm intrigued that Eva has a cover too (are there even more?) :unsure:

2mxk9s6.jpg

source: vs publications

"Whip It!" cast (Drew, Ellen, Juliette & Zoe Bell) by Ellen von Unwerth

Self portraits by Rie Rasmussen
11l6735.gif

Eva by Dusan Reljin

Stam by Eric Guillermain

In the footsteps of Chanel Iman (Paris fashion week)

Tanya D by Peter Farago

source: vs publications

Oh this looks amazing. Love the Stam preview, definitely gonna get this.

loving drew's cover and tanya's story. this issue looks good, although i don't get why we need to stick juliette lewis on the cover of a magazine. what does she do that's remotely interesting and not just shocking or funny? hmm. they should have done just drew.

I actually quite like Juliette's cover... she is a rock chick and she looks like one... not like some kind of Courtney Love's who pretend to be a rock star but dresses up in Haute Couture dresses.... at least Juliette still creates music which I don't like but she si talanted and deserves some publicity ...

quite interested in Rie's story... used to love her... Stam looks stunning as usual... Eva's ed looks interesting too but I think I had a little bit too much of her recently...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"