Vuitton Glasses By Pharrell Williams?

I don't know if anyone has said it but those sunglasses cost $1,000. They have 18k gold but that can't explain the price.

D&G did very similar for only $150 and Im sure by now UO has them.

Marc Jacobs did a stirkingly similar pair for his men's eyewear line. They come in red, white, blue and black, aside from the 18k gold (which is so pimpish it makes me gag) they are exactly the same, and about 1/5 the price.

PHARRELL IS HOT!!!!!! (except i don't like his new silver teeth in the Signs video)

Pharell is like OMG SO SEXXXY!!!

And I do kinda like the glasses, I would get them.

i don't like the glasses on him, but i guess it would look better on him then others.... and yes they are soo overpriced... who cares, pharrell is hottt!

ew .....he looks like jlo in the tacky glasses and fur.....tacky is an understament.
the glasses remind me a bit of stevie wonder.

LolitaLuxe said:
ew .....he looks like jlo in the tacky glasses and fur.....tacky is an understament.
I couldn't quite find the word to express the way he dresses, but tacky is too nice.

Eww...so ugly...those close ups reveal nasty dry and crackly skin :yuk: sick:

tell me about it

Diorling said:
I couldn't quite find the word to express the way he dresses, but tacky is too nice.

yes, that is how i feel as well.....

and foxie pooh, im glad im not the only one totally grossed out by that yucky wrinlky cracked skin...couldnt they have airbrushed???? :huh:

LolitaLuxe said:

Stevie Wonder meets Diana Ross.... rather....
but completely agree with you!!!
Marc, Stop the STAR-SYSTEM!!!

breathe0xygen said:
yeah, he is hot... :brows:
but i failed recognize him in that picture... especially with those sunglasses. :yuk:

In this picture he sorta looks like Michael Jackson did in his Thriller days.

what!?!

I love the way he dresses. He´s so cool. I love the truckers and the pink t-shirt in the Lapdance video.
I haven´t seen the new sign video, has he really got himself a silver tooth?:cry:
I don´t want him to look like Lil Jon! :blink:
I read in a swedish magazine that the glasses cost 3000 sv. kr,
thats about 320 dollars. I wanna buy them but I haven´t got that kind of money. I hate it when things are really overprized. That sucks.

I paied 700€ for the red one, i love them you are a hero in every club with them :D

jayson said:
I paied 700€ for the red one, i love them you are a hero in every club with them :D
That works out to about $1000 which is how much Cargo had then listed for, far too much for such tasteless glasses.

I don't think they are tasteless, I would buy them if they were like $2050-300 (and if they didn't have that gaudy gold on them). I just don't know who LV thinks they are to be charging that much for sunglasses....

MJCouture said:
I don't think they are tasteless, I would buy them if they were like $2050-300 (and if they didn't have that gaudy gold on them). I just don't know who LV thinks they are to be charging that much for sunglasses....
$2050? they're already only $1000... :lol: :winkiss: ...

Diorling said:
That works out to about $1000 which is how much Cargo had then listed for, far too much for such tasteless glasses.
That is so, so, so, so, SO stupid. They probably cost a few bucks to produce or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->