W April 2010 : Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler by Steven Klein

Their facial expressions are sooo bad. But I like the colours and tone of the cover, it feels more epic than recent W covers.

he looks like he has gas and she looks like she's forced to smell it

and Jen & Gerry
I got a sudden crave for ice cream^_^

ohh now i know why there were no reaction to the pic i posted on the jennifer aniston star style thread - i was like: i'm the first to post the new w-cover and no one is reacting?! and now i have my answer: 3 pages already :smile:
well, i don't know if i like the cover - her facial expression let's me think of a deer fearing for life - don't like the eyebrows and the angle make her nose look a bit weird imo
but she has a smashing body ! she is 40 or 41, incredible!

w is really on a roll with their awsome covers this year!:rolleyes:
jenifer is the definition of overexposed. and butler i can't stand. this cover is a epic fail for me...i can only hope that they will have mercy on our poor souls and have no interview inside.

I agree, next...

Gosh, W used to be my favorite magazine.

I don't care about Jennifer Aniston or Gerard Butler, but I do like the cover scheme...

Is this a response to the Brad and Angeliena photoshoot? If so, this kind of fails....

They are promoting their new movie. Her life probably doesn't revolve around Brad and Angie as much as we'd like to think.:lol:

But I heard she wears this t-shirt under all her clothes that says "Mrs. Brad Pitt" and she saved this tissue he used. :ninja:

Not really feeling the cover but Gerard! :brows:

Love Jen's shoes...but her face...she looks like she's on pain!

Isnt he supposed to be kidnapping her in the shot or something? Perhaps that's where the expression comes from. I don't think her expression is all that bad. I actually quite like it. It's an interesting cover.

I've got no real issue with Jennifer, I think she seems nice, and she can photograph well. Her hair's always the same in every shoot. That's about the only thing that buggs me. Certainly by no means W's worst cover. Infact, the March cover was much worse than this for me.

Gerard does seem to look older than he actually is though, which is a bit weird.

How awkward?! Jen looks in pain and her face is all wrong, it doesn't even look very much like Jen! Gerard looks good but the whole posing (and with Jen) doesn't fit.

^Haha. Mean Girls reference... I like.
Except for the fact it's about Jen Aniston. She gets too much **** for something noone really knows about, it's all speculation. I think this is hot, a lot hotter than Brad and Angelina's cover where he looks like the biggest dork and she looks like a pure bred wh*re living in a trailer park with kids from all kind of different men, which is the case of her personal life except she didn't birth them all.
Either way, this is HOT and I can't wait for the editorial!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->