W April 2010 : Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler by Steven Klein

mm6789 could you upload them on imageshack or imageupper please ? we've been told not to click on imagehost

W mag is sooo desperate for advertising cash! look at those terrible ad tags ruining the editorials! not surprised with all the masthead changes expected to be revealed in the next few days.

mm6789 could you upload them on imageshack or imageupper please ? we've been told not to click on imagehost

i just checked and it is not on the banned list :smile: it just may not be recommended as one of their top choices

W mag is sooo desperate for advertising cash! look at those terrible ad tags ruining the editorials! not surprised with all the masthead changes expected to be revealed in the next few days.
Yes, those tags are a bit distracting. I wouldn't have mind if they were grey, but this is too obvious.

Gross. I didn't even noticed them until you said. I thought that were a "fansite" tag. That is just wrong. I don't care I don't want stuff like that on magazine editorials. You are ruining the pics. What fools.

NY, NY 10021 (HQ)

Models : Raquel Zimmermann & Freja Beha Erichsen
Photographers : Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

absinthrill.blogspot.com

Love the I&V ed. Love the styling, love the setting and love the composition of the shots. Great stuff.

wow, daria looks amazing on her editorial. i agree that it's very avedon-esque.
also love I&V's ed! raquel looks gorgeous, she's very versatile.

i just checked and it is not on the banned list :smile: it just may not be recommended as one of their top choices

There's a virus on ImageHost. The mods made an announcement about it here. It completely wrecked my computer, actually. Imageshack is also an alternative option:flower:.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i wanna view all these thumbnails but i just can't it really really sucks

Both Daria's and Rauel & Freja's eds are great. I've not seen W issue with such a great editorial content since September's impressive issue. Might get this one.

154 pages. I can see through my issue. I can't wait to see what Tonchi does with W. It's been so bad for so long now. And it used to be one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->