W December 2011 : Dakota & Elle Fanning by Mario Sorrenti

Reaction score
86046111.jpg

foforks.com.br

omg, that is just stunning. best w cover in a very long time.

they look really mature, is Elle holding Dakota's hand?:unsure:

Eek! :buzz: I love this.

:lol: Also, they're "promoting" two birds with one stone here, Twilight and that new Cameron Crowe movie. I was thinking that Elle would be getting a cover of something for December, but on something like Teen Vogue.

They look so pretty. I love seeing the two of them on a cover together and this is probably my favorite W cover in ages.

I keep forgetting that Elle Fanning is only thirteen. W is absolutely relentless, another great cover.

seriously, she is 13? shes so much better than many models who have been in the business for years.

I love sister love on covers!. :P:heart:

They're both adorable, I sometimes find Elle a little to young to be pushed so much into an industry that messes up the head of most people her age but I guess it helps that she's continually working with her sister and that she [Dakota] has continued to prioritize her education and serve as a good role model. They're both pretty, talented girls.. and both down to earth too, kind of like a modern, underage version of Catherine Deneuve and Françoise Dorléac.

stunning!! I love this..W's covers are starting to get better and better every issue..My favorite so far

Woah woah woah! W is really starting to step up! I am just in love with this! This is too beautiful for my life!!

What a lovely cover! I think I'll have to get one!

What a a beautiful cover. Not into these teen actresses or their styles, but this is stunning!

Gorgeous cover! They both look very lovely :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->