W December 2011 : Dakota & Elle Fanning by Mario Sorrenti

so great, can't wait to see the rest...i'm guessing craig mcdean shot this?

I know Elle is very young but I just can't get enough of her in magazines, she photographs so well :wub:. The cover is soft, delicate and season-appropriate and I'm loving it. Btw Lara has an ed in this issue.

I would like it better if they weren't sisters, I don't like certain types of sister poses - it creeps me out. I really like the lace and the drawing room feel.

the cover is nice, not amazing but good potential

Sister covers are always so sweet and beautiful, this reminds me of Nikki Taylor and Krissy Taylor's old modeling pictures together. Super lovely.

i don't know why but i kind of have a soft spot for these girls...

elle makes me like dakota more

It might sound extreme, but this is easily one of my all-time favorite non-model fashion magazine covers. Off the top of my head, I can't think of one that I definitively prefer.

This is really beautiful. I love both of them too so I'm all around happy. Elle's left hand is placed kind of awkwardly but it doesn't bother me too much.

It might sound extreme, but this is easily one of my all-time favorite non-model fashion magazine covers. Off the top of my head, I can't think of one that I definitively prefer.

I'm with you, everything about it is lovely -- the girls, the pose, the colors, the font, the clothes... magic :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->