W January 2010 : Jennifer Garner by Craig McDean

They photoshopped the heck out of her face. They made her look waayyy too old. I love it when she smiles.

I don't like it... the dress is the best thing about this cover and I don't even like orange. :ermm:
Can't wait to see the content... hopefully a good edit featuring the new collections. :D
Edit: The content is obviously off to a horrid start. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
is it retouched???she looks not that think in reality

Her forehead looks strangely a lot darker than her face which is quite unusual or pretty rare. The forehead is usually lighter in many cases of human beings. That being said, it looks like the face has been stretched and made awfully long or perhaps, she was chewing a gum.

I also noticed the HANDS, they look like they belong to an 80 y/o pale lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
at least Anja's waist isn't costarring in the cover. that's the only positive i can give this crappy cover.

the cover as a whole is terrible. I like jen but this is bad. from the text to the layout and the dress... I hate it

Her November 2003 cover was way better than this one.

W November 2003
W1103_00.jpg

iconography

Oh God! That Denim is horrendous! What's happening?

More things to complain about... the dress is not very flattering. the angle of the picture makes her look very wide. her neck looks short. the hands, like someone mentioned, looks very very pale compared to her arm. the shadow under her chin looks as fake as pamela anderson' breasts. the angle of the pictures makes her right boob look flat while the left boob look pointy. the framing makes her look short, either that or they squeezed her body down through photoshop to fit the frame. the retouching on the ends of her hairs look really horrible and smudged. they took out or didn't put in shadows that would give her body look more real, cause right now, it's looking a little too flat. her chin looks a little big.

ohh, and her fingers look wrinkly and you can see her veins.

i think they spent too much time trying to airbrush the hell out of her skin and made it one dimensional.

this cover was a photoshop disaster.

that denim eds reminds me with Jennifer lopez LV ads with andres segura, and jennifer garner looks so weird. too much photoshop

there is another editorial by mcdean with sara b, siri, elsa, shu, rasa, katie, lyndsey s, lyndsey w, jacquelyn, kate k, rose, anabela, kamila, frida, and sharon k.

I love Jennifer Garner so I gotta get behind this cover, and though her expression is slightly dazed she still looks gorgeous
One plus is that the new layout it at least somewhat interesting.

there is another editorial by mcdean with sara b, siri, elsa, shu, rasa, katie, lyndsey s, lyndsey w, jacquelyn, kate k, rose, anabela, kamila, frida, and sharon k.
Oh snap this going to be good! :woot:

too bad that w changes the font they used to put on the cover

she's not that one in the cover, you know? she isn't that classy, she isnt even classy

It looks okay. I'm excited to see the editorials!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->