W July 2009 : Bruce & Emma Willis by Steven Klein

Those Nina Ricci heels start their invasion. lol. Cover looks good, same with the ed

emma is attractive. with a beautiful body too.

Its quite random, but i like the edit and the cover.I feel like its a step up from usual Klein eds, and Bruce's wife is stunning, she could be a model.

i think she is

^^Oh ok, i had no idea, never heard of her or that he even got married.

"Newlyweds show off their sizzling chemistry"??I see zero chemistry there.

Beyond pointless. For a minute I thought it was his daughter. :ninja:

excerpt from huffingtonpost on the cover story

On marrying 32-year-old Emma Heming in March '09 after dating a string of models
..."I went from 'F--- love' to 'Love is truly the answer. I spent the last 10 years single and, for the most part, unhappy. In a dark place. I never thought that being with someone else was the answer. I would say, 'I'm alone, but I'm not lonely.' But I was just kidding myself. Then I started hanging around Emma, and on a day-to-day basis my life became much happier."
On how he, Emma, Demi, Ashton, and the kids (Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah) ALL GET ALONG...We've become like a tribe. It's generated a lot of interest because everyone can understand resentment and envy in the breakup of a marriage, but they don't understand how I can get along with my ex like that. Demi and I made a choice to put the kids first, and we're really lucky that it turns out we all have fun together. I still love her, and I have a lot of respect for how she lives her life."

On modeling with Emma for W's photo shoot for the July issue..."Oh, it was awkward. We did stuff that I know a lot of other actors would not have done. Had I done it with another model I don't know that I would have been as into it."
On how he now prioritizes his personal life over his career..."I hear so many people in relationships say, 'I just need a couple of days away, or even an hour away. But I don't want to be away from Emma at all. It's the most singular relationship I've ever had in my life."

i love how much leeway they give w magazine. i mean, seriously, this is like putting a dog on the cover of vogue. now, i'm a bonafide bruce willis fan so i'll buy this book, but from a editorial and advertising perspective, it makes no sense.

though i hate the cover ...

i think the ed on the other hand is great !!

there's so much of a sci-fi love affair ... and, sorry, but i think bruce looks pretty good there ...

For a minute I thought it was his daughter.
me too ... and I was beyond shocked !

For his age Bruce is looking physically, pretty buff etc., but I can barely recognise Emma Hemming in these pics:shock:

I don't know how I feel about this.

If it was anyone else, I would think it was quite sexy. But I think I could have gone my whole life without seeing Bruce Willis in bondage. It's rather disturbing.

The ed is good, but the people are :blink:

I like the way W is experimenting with its imagery and its cover stars...

...but at the same time, for me, this has the feel of one of those private portfolios commissioned by rich guys to show off the looks of their younger wives. It's crazy, self-indulgent stuff. Emma's a good-looking woman but it's all about her new surname.

Besides, he can never out-do Demi when it comes to making an impact with a magazine cover.

It sounds like another issue where I'll appreciate some of the shots, but there's not enough inside to make me want to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was anyone else, I would think it was quite sexy. But I think I could have gone my whole life without seeing Bruce Willis in bondage. It's rather disturbing.

Completely agree. I like the idea of the ed and the way it's shot, just not them in it.

I remember Emma Heming was in Victorias Secret Show 2001 but I'd forgotten she got married to Bruce. She looks a lot different here obviously, but I thought she'd kinda dropped off the radar career-wise. Marrying a Hollywood superstar helps get you back on the cover.

Klein always style boringgggg

i think it is a little bit too sexual for an edit with father and daughter... and people complain about Madonna and Jesus;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->