model_mom

Reaction score
Korea W June - Swinging Natalia
[size=-2]Posted on May 20, 2005 at 08:50:10 AM by Kate
[/size]
0500000399277001zu.jpg

Thanks to fashist-online forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me crazy but Natalia has been gaining weight, and I am glad she's showing it. :flower:

Kimkhuu said:
Call me crazy but Natalia has been gaining weight, and I am glad she's showing it. :flower:
She doesn't seem chubby (as in disproportionate) she seems larger. She's wearing a Stella McCartney bikini, Im pretty sure.

gorgeous cover!
i wish i could find w korea here... i'd love to pick up this issue...

Lovely cover... I wonder how much of their content is original, though. I'd like a look through...

Diorling said:
She doesn't seem chubby (as in disproportionate) she seems larger. She's wearing a Stella McCartney bikini, Im pretty sure.

Of course she's not chubby, but she's not your ultra thin model anymore. That's why I made such a comment. What I intended to say is that she does not fit in that "mold" anymore and is still doing so well. She's amazing. :heart:

Kimkhuu said:
i think she's always had a very short torso that makes her look as if she had an average person weight..then you look at her legs.. :P

nice cover..not too crazy about it but it's natalia..and a butterfly. ^_^

she doesn't have a well-defined waist which makes her look a bit thicker in the middle...even while thin...

an unusual choice for a swimwear model..
.but knowing the editor and the mag....
i'm sure that is exactly why they chose her...
for a little 'twist' to a swimwear story...

brian said:
gorgeous cover!
i wish i could find w korea here... i'd love to pick up this issue...

i can send you one, but you wont be able to read a thing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->