W Magazine April 2009 : Drew Barrymore by Mert & Marcus

XavierRaphael

Reaction score
I'm not sure who photographed the cover, but I was watching the Late show with Jimmy Fallon and saw the cover, and I thought I would post it. Excuse the blurry image, I print screened it from YouTube. ^_^

picture28.png

Click To Enlarge Image

Last edited by a moderator:
Magazines always have Drew in red on the cover. Not a very flattering picture of her... Why do magazines continue to put Drew on the cover? She's not a fashion icon.

it looks okay to me actually, I think they wanted to capture an edgier Drew

I think its extremely sexy and edgy! If she is wearing Lanvin, they definitely redesigned it a bit.

00060m.jpg

Oh, and I do love the new pastel palette W is adopting for its covers recently :heart:

It doesn't look like Drew to me... but it's a good cover.

Overairbrushed, but I still love it.

personally, i like it...
magazines have a tendancy to style drew the same way, and this is definitely different...

thanks for the preview pic...:flower:

It really can be boring when people are overused on magazines, but to me this is her best cover she has done in a long time, i really like it.And i'm dying to see her Grey Gardens movie on HBO, but wonder if this cover was shot by Mert&Marcus looks like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually love Drew Barrymore, and I can't complain about this celebrity cover
I think the direction is great and she looks amazing

The movie is an HBO production! Oh my I thought it would hit theaters!

It really can be boring when people are overused on magazines, but to me this is her best cover she has done in a long time, i really like it.And i'm dying to see her Grey Gardens movie on HBO, but wonder if this cover was shot by Mert&Marcus looks like it.

Could be Mert & Marcus, since they have shot her for a couple of times

It's a good cover, but I'm more interested in seeing what her edit will look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->