W Magazine April 2009 : Drew Barrymore by Mert & Marcus

Drew is always a delight to see...she is absolutely beautiful and besides that she is like the coolest girl in hollywood,,,She looks lovely in her ed!
I cannot wait to see the othes eds inside..... Good 4 DrEw!!

Oh wow! How incredible does Drew look in her ed?

why did they try to make her look like kate moss in these b/w shots ????????????????
:blink::blink:

i'm really shocked !
:doh:

i see kate moss ...
:argg::ninja:

or maybe i'm just tired ...
:wacko:

The images from her ed are so much better than the cover. After seeing it in a better resolution I don't like it anymore.

I LOVE her hair. Does anyone know how to do that sort of thing? Do you think it's just a saltwater spray and then blown dry with some curls thrown in?

Nobody looks anything like their real selves anymore.

why did they try to make her look like kate moss in these b/w shots ????????????????
:blink::blink:

i'm really shocked !
:doh:

i see kate moss ...
:argg::ninja:

or maybe i'm just tired ...
:wacko:

thats happened when mert and marcus are working with same make-iup artist: pale eye-brows, false lashes, skin-colored make-up: and Jennifer Lopez, Gisele, Kate etc are lookin` like one girl

I love the cover. Drew looks amazing.
I'm usually always underwhelmed when I see her in an ed, but this looks to be fantastic.
Her looks are so rubenesque, so it's great to see her looking edgier.

5kk8wl.jpg

fashionising

oh man. she just nailed that editorial. she looks so phenomenal. best celeb ed i've seen in a while.

I flip flop on Drew. One day I find her endearing, the next I feel as though her presence is cloying and a source of aggravation. She's one of those people I "like" on occasion but at the same time because I like them I expect a little something more from. I love when Mert and Marcus shoot her because they bring out something fresh in her, that said the cover portrait is unflattering and they should have used one of the inner black and white shots. I'm tired of celebrity headshots - W should challenge us when presenting such a familiar face. Mert and Marcus can do much more interesting work and Drew is IMO one of the better celebs when it comes to posing so why not push that extra mile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->