W Magazine April 2009 : Drew Barrymore by Mert & Marcus

thank you kroqjock. lara stone and eniko together by mario sorrenti sounds interesting.

excited for lara & eniko's ed too. not digging jamie's. i agree it doesn't feel like W. just...off.

thanks kroqjock for the reviews! me too, i'm also looking forward to harvest ed. with lara and eniko. :smile: :wink:

Just to clarify, Eniko and Lara are NOT featured together in the Harvest edit. Lara has six pictures and Eniko has eleven, both separate but in the same edit. Hope that clears up any confusion.

I hope my W comes in soon! If not im just gonna go ahead and buy it.

Looking forward to seeing Eniko! :heart:

How anyone can hate Drerw is beyond me. She's adorable.

This looks great.

<3 Hannelore, nice to see her about!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, lara and eniko do have some of the best boobs in the business haha

hope Sorrenti is not a studio shot... but its again his extatic nude girls. im tired. btw, what its like, kroqjock?

i like inez and vinoodh ed: they invited old/ new models which arent feature mags very often (except Eniko) Dree is an absolutely new girl

The preview of the Jamie Bochert edit is alright, nothing I haven't seen before though. I do like the picture of Jamie in the Balmain jacket. It's very strong.

I am VERY excited for the Eniko, Lara edit. Mario Sorrenti always does the sexiest edits, so I have a feeling we can expect something steamy.

And I'm very happy that people are embracing Dree Hemingway. Aside from being insanely elegant and stylish, she also comes off as a very intelligent, put together young woman. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her-hopefully in VP where she is rumored to be featured in the near future.

I wonder if the casting for this issue will reflect the upcoming issues of VP. Mario and I&V are VP regulars and usually choose a select group of models to feature in their edits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, the Mario Sorrenti edit is 100% a studio shoot. The lighting is quite subdued and the colors are so saturated that it almost looks like Terry Richardson shot this edit.

I won't make any scans, but I will show you some cameraphone pics. Take a look and tell me what you think of the edit.

Pics courtesy of IPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->