W Magazine July 2010 : Eva Mendes by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

The cover and the ed look good , a nice work or mert alas + marecus piggott i like

thats too awesome, shes always awesome anyway!Cant wait for the ed esp KK

So is Alex White staying on at W then...?

I hate the look of the Terry ed so far and a beauty ed doesn't belong in W...

^yeah, i thought the same thinkg about the beauty editorial. I'm actually anxious to see Terry's editorial in its entirety, as well as Eva's. too bad there's only three editorials.

thanks t-rex :hardhead:

Eva :o Miu Miu :shock: M&M :woot: Great cover.

The lunch break ed looks quite amusing.

Here are snaps to tide everyone over until scans are posted :smile:

Lunch Break
Ph. Terry Richardson
Styled by Alex White
Models: Elisa Sednaoui, Ana Beatriz, Tao Okamoto, Liu Wen, Edita Vilkeviciute, Rianne Ten Haken, Viktoriya Sasonkina, Jessica Stam, Karolina Kurkova

my snaps

Face Time
Ph. Craig McDean
Styled by Alex White
Model: Anna Maria Jagodzinska

Beautiful Anna as always!

my snaps

^ Thanks for posting! The lunch break ed is so quirky and Anna's ed is just gorgeous.

This will be the first issue of W that I'll have bought for some time. Probably a tiny issue, but I've seen enough to interest me.

I will feel like I am purchasing the magazine equivalent of an animal that is about to become extinct.

love the cover and both eds, especially anna j's.
can't get enough of karolina :wub:

I will feel weaird when I recieve my issue and look at the beauty ed... because I'm used to seeing just the make-up and creams together and not on models lol

Love the cover and Eva's shoot! Fabulous!!!
And Ana Beatriz's pics are amazing.

Oh my God! This has made my day already! I am just in love with the cover! She looks so gorgeous in that dress! Plus what makes this very special is that it's an outdoor shoot! :D Isn't that nice? And the colors are just magnificent! Mert & Marcus never fail to impress with their work! :heart:

Lunch Break's casting is just superb. KK twice in a row! And Stammy!!! :woot: She's back in W. Hope she gets to be featured on upcoming issues especially on the September issue. :smile:

Face Time is so Allure. I don't know why but I'm just not used to seeing beauty editorials in W. Maybe I need to see this ed. in real life so that I could learn to love it.

Yes people, one of W's best covers of the year so far, next to Cate Blanchett's June 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->