W Magazine July 2010 : Eva Mendes by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

i love that! :D just curious, do W print the prices of the items at all?

Got this today..really eyecatching cover on newsstands. You can see her eyes a lot more better on the cover IRL; that was my only problem, the excessive shadows, but it's really stunning and her spread looks sooo good. Her story is interesting, too- it says a lot about how being good looking sooner or later can have just as many set backs and advantages. I've never payed much attention to her as an actress but I'm interested in seeing some of her films now.

Can someone please let me know how many pages it is?

I want to subscribe to W but the last few issues have been so thin that it has stopped me from doing so. I miss the old days of W that were so thick you could use it as a door stop.

Love the cover, Love Eva. Awesome.

I LOVE this issue! Great models, great photos and great cover!

Lunch Break
Ph. Terry Richardson
Styled by Alex White
Models: Elisa Sednaoui, Ana Beatriz, Tao Okamoto, Liu Wen, Edita Vilkeviciute, Rianne Ten Haken, Viktoriya Sasonkina, Jessica Stam, Karolina Kurkova

HQs

absinthrill

I wonder what it is about Eva Mendes that makes photographers bring their A game. She isn't a good actress, on her own she has no style to speak of, she's beautiful, but not stunningly so and yet her magazine covers have been some of the best I've seen from any actress, her Calvin advertisements are flawless, she just has something remarkable in still images that does not translate on screen at all...

This issue is as thin as a magazine can be before it is simply called a pamphlet, but the content is exceptionally strong. There are also a few good articles floating around in addition to the editorials.

Everything about this issue is great. Every article is an interesting read. I already see Tonchi's touch. I'm looking forward to the full reveal in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->