W Magazine March 2005 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Fiercification

Reaction score

scanned by me

She's wearing Prada S/S 05 :flower:

Here's the content, I will be posting the content gradually over the next few days.

INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
MODEL: JESSICA STAM
FASHION EDITOR: ALEX WHITE
PHOTOGRAPHERS: MERT ALAS AND MARCUS PIGGOTT
Stam in an industrial, used car lot in decadent evening looks, Manga-like nymph.

MADAME BUTTERFLY
MODELS: GEMMA WARD, KIM NOORDA
PHOTOGRAPHER: CRAIG MCDEAN
Two elegant ladies lounging in a surreal butterfly house.

GLAMAZON
MODEL: KATE MOSS
Kate as a modern Grecian goddess in strong spring/summer looks in a luxurious Ibiza home

DOLLHOUSE:heart:
MODELS: ANJA RUBIK, MARINA PEREZ, KIM NOORDA, CAMERON RUSSELL, ELOISE ANDERSON, TASHA TILBERG, ALICE MALHONE, MARTA BERZKALNA
PHOTOGRAPHERS: INEZ VAN LAMSWEERDE & VINOODH MATADIN
EIGHT MODELS AS ETHEREAL, ROMANTIC PIN-UPS IN PLUSH NY HOTEL SUITE, DIM LIGHTING...

I'll do Stam's edit first, my scanning is pretty bad but the ed still looks great :smile:

^I have already seen two eds from this mag, but some seem new to me :woot:
Can't wait for your scans. The quality of your cover scan is very good btw.

INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
MODEL: JESSICA STAM
HAIR: GUIDO
MAKE-UP: LUCIA PERONI

PART 1~

scanned by me...VERY sorry about the cropping :ninja: I didn't want to mutilate my magazine and I'm a novice at this . BTW in the fifth swimsuit pic, I didn't chop off her head, it's just the thumbnail view~

Part 2 coming up

Part 2

scanned by me

I'll do Gemma's ed in the next two days since I started doing it already, I'll try to get to a scanner tomorrow (I don't have one at home) but if not definetely on Thursday :smile:

I agree, all the eds are awesome, hence my crappy scans due to me not being able to bear tearing it up :lol:

i've been looking for semi-decent pics of the Stam edit for awhile, thanks so much for scanning!!

This issue was probably one of the BEST W's ever!!

Kate Moss, Gemma Ward, Stam etc etc

Here's the next ed I did :flower:. Once again sorry for the crappy cropping, I didn't combine the pictures because apart from Kim's they looked off. I'll post the Jedroot link to the original LQs at the end of the second post so you can see how the clothes looked without chopping...

Part 1~

DOLLHOUSE
MODELS (IN ORDER OF FULL BODY PORTRAITS): ANJA RUBIK, MARINA PEREZ, KIM NOORDA, CAMERON RUSSELL, ELOISE ANDERSON, TASHA TILBERG, ALICE MALHONE, MARTA BERZKALNA
HAIR: DIDIER MALIGE
MAKE-UP: DICK PAGE
PHOTOGRAPHERS: INEZ VAN LAMSWEERDE & VINOODH MATADIN

scanned by me

Part 2 coming up

I love the I&V ed as well. Great concept and great cast.

Hmm since the Kate ed got posted, I guess that's it from me (and I had just begun scanning that ed :judge:)...If anyone wants any ads scanned just PM me :flower:

Wow, how emberresing...
I didnt saw the link to Kate's ed
ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->