W October 2003 : Jennifer Lopez by Michael Thompson

Astrid21

Reaction score
I gathered these from Popdirt.com. B) Sorry they're so small. I'll post bigger pictures later.

13yneyc.jpg

[amazon]

Last edited by a moderator:
starring in an editorial with Guy Bourdin influenced faire
I.E rip off- same poses!!! sucking the soul photo after photo!!
just as or even more shameless as madonna 's crap
"Hollywood" video. :angry: i hate rip offs!!!!!!
find your own damn concepts people!!

the queen of ghetto vamps it up and tries pull off an edgy
vibe that falls flat with uninteresting appeal and glossy
80's vamp that is lost on the booty-fied boriqua

but, she looks ok !!
miles better than the LV ad ,for sure! thank god!!
enjoy the pics

*I merged the two topics.

I don't like her hair this color. :doh: I'm also a little tired of this angle. We already know this side to Jennifer Lopez, ya know? I'm ready to see something a little more mature and beautiful. I remember Jennifer's last W cover they had her in a very similar ghetto-fab pose. :rolleyes: Has anyone seen the ad for her new fragrance, Still? She doesn't look that bad, still silly, but not that bad.

I have the most recently published Bourdin book and this is just ridiculous. Almost all of those pictures can be directly traced back to his work. I know it's really his moment right now, but this is just overkill.

Originally posted by Astrid21@Sep 8th, 2003 - 11:52 pm
Has anyone seen the ad for her new fragrance, Still? She doesn't look that bad, still silly, but not that bad.
That ad makes me :sick:.

In the eye of the storm, I am STILL. . . Jennifer Lopez

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Sep 8th, 2003 - 10:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Sep 8th, 2003 - 10:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21@Sep 8th, 2003 - 11:52 pm
Has anyone seen the ad for her new fragrance, Still? She doesn't look that bad, still silly, but not that bad.
That ad makes me :sick:.

In the eye of the storm, I am STILL. . . Jennifer Lopez[/b][/quote]
I agree that part is very nauseating, but I was talking about the actual picture. :lol: It's better than looking at her very much airbrushed, alien looking body. :lol:

The first thing I noticed about the ad for 'Still' - was the way she is holding her mouth. :sick: Anyone else notice that?

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Sep 8th, 2003 - 8:54 pm
I have the most recently published Bourdin book and this is just ridiculous. Almost all of those pictures can be directly traced back to his work. I know it's really his moment right now, but this is just overkill.
absolutley!!!!!!
that was my piont exactly...... unthoughtful not
to mention disrespectful ...... influence is one thing
but to COPY shamelessly, W as a respected
fashion publication should be ashamed. JLO
probably had no clue :furious:

oh im sickened i tell discusted! i hate carbon copies

Who was the photographer? :huh: I'm assuming Michael Thompson.

The cover :blink: . . . will do. Nothing much there and, yes, those editorial's look very 'Hollywood'. I hate it! Is W being bought by celebs to advertise themselves (i.e. Brit on their August issue trying to get sympathy from readers by telling them Justin 'deserted' her just in time for the release of her album this fall, :huh: coincidence I don't think so :lol: ) ? :wink:

Don´t like them, but W had the most talked about editorials this year: Madonna´s yoga poses, Britney´s dark pictures and interview where she admitted having sex with Justin, the full frontal nudes of Kate and now this....

theres somwthing abit odd about her cover and editorial i still prefer the lv esp the one of the bracellet

I like it...
But to me, anymore, it seems as if JLo is trying to hard. Anybody agree?

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Sep 9th, 2003 - 11:00 am
it seems as if JLo is trying to hard. Anybody agree?
very much :innocent:

its called trying to have class when you have none

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Sep 9th, 2003 - 3:07 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Sep 9th, 2003 - 3:07 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Elle Glamour@Sep 9th, 2003 - 11:00 am
it seems as if JLo is trying to hard. Anybody agree?
very much :innocent:

its called trying to have class when you have none[/b][/quote]
Amen!

first Madonna, now J-lo, everybody's ripping off Guy Bourdin

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"