W September 2003 : Kate Moss by Various Different Photographers

Originally posted by HBoogie@Aug 28th, 2003 - 6:13 am
actually the Brazilian is supposed to be on its way out :P
Thank God!!! it is sooo painful, damn it :yuk: :shock:

Originally posted by Serena+Aug 28th, 2003 - 2:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serena @ Aug 28th, 2003 - 2:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie@Aug 28th, 2003 - 6:13 am
actually the Brazilian is supposed to be on its way out :P
Thank God!!! it is sooo painful, damn it :yuk: :shock: [/b][/quote]
Out or not,I'm not having that :shock:

Originally posted by punkie@Aug 26th, 2003 - 12:48 pm
Which cover did those of you subscribe get? I got the black and white photo of her with big hair.
I was sent the cover that is in full color, where she is looking straight on at the camera with a shy smile.

Originally posted by eguana@Aug 26th, 2003 - 10:13 am
thats p*rn!
Is that what you think when you stand naked in front of a mirror? The human body is a beautiful thing!

Nudity is not p*rn - it is natural and beautiful and takes a great deal of guts and honesty to show yourself naked in your natural state.

As far as the Brazilian wax goes - I get one because I like having less "down there" but I'm done with the wax - I'm saving my money for laser hair removal.

I didn't mind the pics...

As far as the trimming is concerned, so let it be. The pics are au natural - so I think it'd be odd if she was all trimmed 'n propped for it. It'd take something away from the shot if it was all made up and prepared...

Hey, Kate is back in ads, but will she be walking on catwalks??

no way those pics dont look so appealing they shda hidden abit thats what they do in art

The pictures I've seen were anything but p*rn, just natural nakedness. She looks beautiful and relaxed.

Naked ? p*rn. Period.

chuck close took the pics

he is a world famous artist: read my review or W

those pics are beautiful, sexy, sensuous, hot, real, perfect, ....

anyone who is uncomfortable with those pics has major psychological hangups & is bringing their own shameful baggage to beautiful art.

those pics are hopt & sexy but also beautiful. sure shaving or waxing is necessary for stylish fashionistas but to say smthng that surface level about timeless art like close's pics is weird & irrelevant.

look at inez & vinoos kate-as-bride pics

they are wayyyy hot too: I love kates ruffled pantys & her discrtete wedding bouquet hiding her niceness.

three cheers for kate & W

cheer cheers cheers cheers

Originally posted by that girl@Sep 3rd, 2003 - 6:21 pm
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find those pics to be banal. :rolleyes:

IMHO, I think these are not p*rn*gr*ph*c pictures. I dunno probably I'm matured and cultured to understand nudity is not always p*rn*gr*ph*c (Not saying you guys aren't). Also it's done it black and white and she's not in a 'let's f*ck big boy" position.

What I just don't get is why take a photo of Kate's vagina? It's so uninteresting, IMO!

Originally posted by tealady+Sep 3rd, 2003 - 7:33 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Sep 3rd, 2003 - 7:33 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-that girl@Sep 3rd, 2003 - 6:21 pm
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find those pics to be banal. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Sooo, what pictures? The links at the top of the pages lead to Kate in beach-wear on a -well- beach, in color, no less ::: http://www.theplace.ru/forum/pics/kw20.jpg

Please update ze link? :huh:

where can i find these pics again?
that link is old....
anyone know?

Castle Queens
Photographer:
Michael Thompson
Stylist: Joe Zee
Models: Hannelore Knuts, Roos van Bosstraetten, Mariacarla Boscono & Michelle Valencourt
Make-Up: Sharon Dowsett
Hair: Kevin Ryan

http://automne-roi20.livejournal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Viva Las Vegas
Photographer:
Juergen Teller
Stylist: Joe Zee
Model: Jessica Miller
Make-Up: Dick Page
Hair: Luigi Murenu

automneroi20.livejournal.com

automneroi20.livejournal.com

Cover #1 by David Sims:

Cover #2 by Bruce Weber:

Cover #3 by Craig McDean:

Cover #4 by Michael Thompson:

Cover #5 by Mario Sorrenti:

Cover #6 by Juergen Teller:

Cover #7 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

Cover #8 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott:

Cover #9 by Steven Klein:

MODELS.COM

A million likes to anyone who's able to unearth that cover image by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, without text! The same image was used for the cover of Kate's book back in 2012, and is also featured inside without text but my scanner is far too small. I would appreciate it greatly! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->