W March 2010 : Megan Fox by Craig McDean

For Megan Fox, this is a stunning cover, possibly her best. She's actually a gorgeous, very classic beauty, which I think a lot of people have forgotten in favor of her rack (for reasons which can certainly in part be accredited to Megan herself, haha). I don't have a high opinion of her as an actress, but it's funny how she's begun to grow on me as a verbal, vocal personality now that a lot of people have started to increasingly dislike her, considering how strongly I disliked everything about her when she was at the height of her popularity. :lol:

Coming from W, though, this is yet another standard celebrity cover and it bores me accordingly. I hope they will have the courage to do something more awe-inspiring for their future issues this year, seeing as they certainly have the means to do so. And maybe ditch that red/orange font.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the cover, I for one (probably the only one) think she's hot/stunning/gorgeous...she can look trashy but I like the more demure look of the cover.

I'm very disappointed in the lack of pages, although I feared that it would be small considering recent issues...especially September at just over 300 :ninja:.

However by the previews of the eds so far (see the Cover Rumour Thread), it looks like a must-have.

Lindsey Wixson, Iris Strubegger & Katie Fogarty (I believe) and possibly more by Mert & Marcus.

Many many girls (Eniko, Liu, Pixie Geldof :doh:, Anja, Karmen, Valerija and more to come) by Mario Sorrenti.

Ok, while I can't honestly speak for every male who reads, or subscribes to, or even knows what W magazine is, I think I'd be right in guessing that it would take a great deal of effort for them (and I count myself among the group) to care less about Megan Fox and her overrated assets.

I guess W is trying to target the Maxim demographic?

Yeah no kidding. She is just one of those girls that makes me throw all the rules of humanity out the window and brings out my inner sleaze.

Fabulous cover, Megan looks gorgeous (as per usual).
W are on such a hit n miss basis with covers as of late.

I think she's like a cheap sleazy American actress version of Isabeli (just because I think she has that look like she has, along with some other models and celebs) but she looks really good on this cover.

good but boring and she's really not that interesting talent/personality/fashion wise

good but boring and she's really not that interesting talent/personality/fashion wise

You're right. But she's got the star quality. She's beautiful, rebellious and completely marketable no matter how much talent, brains or personal fashion sense she has.
That said, I do quite like her. She's only 23, she still has plenty of time to prove herself.

I'm not surprised this cover is not the standard sexy fare one could expect from her. Her camp, if they're smart, should be scrambling to make her more appealing to women; touting her constantly as the "sexy man's girl" is not good in the long run.

For me nothing new nothing great boring

Regardless of her trashiness or overratedness, objectively speaking - that's one very beautiful face on a very aesthetically pleasing cover.

A plethora of Next girls shine in the March 2010 issue of W Magazine in a portrait story photographed by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Camilla Nickerson. Check out Pixie, Anja, Valerija, Karmen, and Jessica...

Next Models

23523304305602157854160.jpg
aCNCS.jpg

Marilyn Agency

This is a bit unexpected, i imagined she would be vamping it up on the cover, and for that i like it. Seems they have been going in a new direction this year, she looks beautiful, girl is photogenic.

Thanks for posting Gary. :flower:

Agreed.

Why couldn't they put Sorrenti's ed in some other issue? I don't want to buy a magazine with her on the cover at all:yuk:

This cover really is beautiful, even though it seems so bland. Maybe because it's such a drastic change to what we usually see Megan Fox in.

I don't like her at all, but I was expecting something more... interesting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->