W May 2010 : Julianna Margulies by Nathaniel Goldberg

Ugh! Iris Apfel...They don't make 'em like that anymore.:heart:I want her closet.

Tough Love
Photographed by David Sims
Styled by Alex White

wmagazine

Thanks...I couldn't be bothered to upload. This editorial is a total bore...save for Kamila.

Not to burst any bubbles but the plan with Tonchi is to make the magazine even more about celebrities, so I really wouldn't be counting down.

ikr... didn't he say he wants to make W "less fashion obsessed"? considering we are unarguably a rather fashion obsessed group, the takeover isn't something we shouldn't be slightly wary of (although W is/was in need of a revamp of sorts)

i'm so glad to see kamila at last getting new work. that girl is unfairly underrated, and i really can't get why, she's expressive and unique :heart: i wish she was alone in that ed, she always shines in front of sims' lens.

Sorry but this issue really did it for me, bad cover, boring eds etc.
I really want to see change at this magazine. :judge:

I quite like Sims' editorial. I don't know why but I just like it. ^_^ I'm in love with Kamila and Alla's shots. :smile:

wow, david sims'd ed is great! the casting is really perfect for it, i love how fragile kamila looks.

Scans of the Tough Love editorial ... not complete though.

Tough Love

Photographed by David Sims
Styled by Alex White
Alla Kostromichova, Patricia van der Vliet, Heidi Mount, Kamila Filipcikova
source: models.com/feed

The First Ladies ed is so lovely! :heart: I especially love the pics with paper flowers in it.

HQ of Julianna's ed (I guess not complete :unsure: )

absinthrill blog

I didn't recieve my March issue and I doubt Ill recieve my April issue. W has really disspointed me, sucks because W was the first magazine I ever subscribed to because I just fell in love with their content and now that they're getting a new editor whos gonna f*ck it up, I really don't care anymore... I dont even know if I'm suppose to have this issue already.

"Tough Love"

Photographer David Sims
Stylist Alex White
Model Alla Kostromicheva, Heidi Mount, Kamila Filipcikova & Patricia van der Vliet

absinthrill.blogspot.com

Love this Sims spread, but might be the last time we see something like this in W. I have a lot of reservations regarding Tonchi's new direction. Unfortunately the special team that created an outstanding editorial fashion imagery throughout the last 2 decades has completely gone, I wonder why does Condé Nast not rename the magazine title?

kamila literally steals the ed from the three other models. that girl definitely delivers, no matter how commonplace are the shots. anyway, david and she is a winning combination. fantastic shots :heart: patricia looks great as well, she's more and more growing on me.

I like that editorial, and I usually don't like black and white editorials. All the models look good but to me Patricia really shines.

Tonchi's direction is to make the magazine more "fashionable" rather than just "fashion" - meaning high design, high style, high stakes. More 'celebrities' is rubbish and the man is beloved internationally. Shouldn't be so negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->